Naga world quest

I’ve just seen it: Naga attack near bridgeport, repel naga invasion.

The reward is a kinda powerful 2hr bonus of 1000 on a secondary stat for world exploration.

It’s intended as a taste, or is a mistake? feel like something for the new expansion

It should drop a quest item to start Old Gods questline, but Blizzard “forgot” to add it to the game - so people would not just do it and then unsub till the raid hits.

Blizzard confirmed Naga medalion won’t drop untill date will be closer to new raid relase, so everything you can achieve while doing Naga Attack is 2hr buff.

You can acctually find those “gems” required for the snake mount thing. :roll_eyes:

Abyssal Fragments may drop from any bfa mob, i had few even before 8.1, they are selling pretty good.

Hmm all mine have dropped from Nagas, hence i were surprised to see them drop ^^

1 Like

They drop from old god related mobs (but not only). Faceless ones etc. :stuck_out_tongue: Nagas are related to N’zoth ^^

1 Like

That’s interesting. Thank you for the information, I’ll try remember it when i finally muster the energy to farm that mount. :sunglasses:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.