Name generator when creating a new character

I think the ones getting abuse hurled at them in game might like that atm :laughing:

But I agree with you, all the funny letters are helpful especially as they are just regular letters in much of the countries players are from. More so for English realms as it’s the catch all for all speakers.

I use some accented letters to get names occasionally, although I prefer to avoid it if I can. It’s very hard on old busy realms to find available names.

yes direct translation like passport system with (RU) in brackets nearby so that if two
illidans exist
one would be
illidan-draenor
illidan-gorduni(ru)

and target macro would work on both following rules of range (closest one first iirc)

then dont play on that realm with that locked character name

I’m able to type á on my UK layout keyboard. If my keyboard can type it, no reason not to let me use it in in-game names.

2 Likes

you have a ccented a to circumvent an already taken name. ofc you would defend this. shameful

1 Like

Why is it shameful?

reading problem? i just said

But it isn’t against the rules laid out by Blizzard?

Sounds like an epeen problem on your end!

Why does it bother you how people name themselves, it doesn’t affect you does it?

1 Like

The character Coldshade on AD is nowhere to be found on armory so it’s clearly not meant to be taken.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.