Naughty request

BM Hunters have this spell which they can summon a second pet. So if you have caught and stabled good old Loque’nahak the most loved pet as a hunter you can have two of them. Sooooo would it not be nice that if our spell [Grimoire: Felguard] worked similar to the effect that it is always there if the first one is summoned but only does immense damage when you press on the spell for a duration of 25 seconds? Would it upset the damage meters that much?

The thought of commanding 2 felguards at your side that wouldn’t be very warlocky now would it?

2 Likes

In vanilla/TBC/WotlK/Cata/MoP/WoD Warlocks and demonology especially used lore ideology, that quality is better then quantity.

1 Like

I like my army and no, not of all of us are so obsessed with lore ideology. In fact I find it rather boring when people start quoting lore lore as if nothing else should be considered. Anything is possible!

@Blacklock: It would be very Demo Walocky indeed!!!

If game mechanics won’t be based on class lore, or game mechanics won’t be supported by game lore, this will not be a warcraft anymore.

Firts if anything is possible then i demand my metamorphosis back.
Second with such line of thinking you may end wearing golden bracelets and calling power of the moon for you aid, or using rainbow arrows.

Lore of the warlocks was created to support class fantasy, and game mechanics.
In 2004/5 warlock lore/class fantasy and mechanics was builded with consideration of technological capabilities of game engine. Time has passed, but core problems of this engine has deep roots in its code. And puppeteer was a bad idea in 2005, like it is now. If blizzard will manage to zoomaster/puppeteer work on this game engine it would be great - but highly unlikely.

Nope it will. Your problem is you have 0 imagination. Any story can evolve. It is not the bible or some religious text set in stone. The fact that we can summon as demo locks an extra fell guard to having him permanent when the first is summoned will not break the game or your precious overrated lore. Over the years I have seen lots of changes all the time. Do you work for Bizz? Sounds like it. Oh and that engine should have been upgraded or replaced ages ago. But that is another discussion. That outdated primitive engine is holding WOW back.

I don’t see why not, if you can handle pet ai, then you should be able to summon two demons at your side with their damage divided.

1 Like

Oh I forgot to mention… I play 5 warlocks as multibox team. Will be super cool to move around with 10 felguards! I just wish our Warlocks could benefit from Transmog and then I could change all my Felguards to wield Armageddon swords.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.