Nazjatar sucks

What a huge pile of horse… a ton of daily kill quests with SCALED mobs, yes no difference if ur 390 or 420 ilvl, mobs take ages to kill.
Don’t get me started on the navigation around the crater… this actually makes me miss Vash’jir.
Setting this zone underwater would have been such an improvement.

Rant over.

72 Likes

I wouldn’t say anything about Nazjatar itself, but I’m agree about scaling mobs. Actually I have a low ilvl so its not really bother me personally, but I absolutely don’t understand why people who do raids and put much more than me into their characters should be equal to me

21 Likes

The mob density is off the charts as well in some locations. Bad designed map for sure.

37 Likes

Ah that is sad… it was one of the things I gave feedback for on the ptr :frowning:

10 Likes

Ah no didn’t know they scaled :frowning:

5 Likes

Even as a demon hunter, navigating through this zone is an absolute nightmare. I’m not even going to bother bringing my non-DH alts to this zone until I unlock flying.

And regarding flying: that seems to be the only reason to play 8.2 at the moment. Why did Blizz keep the dungeon and the raid unlocked for another couple of weeks? :frowning:

12 Likes

Dont forget they locked heritage armor also.

The mob scaling is not something i expected to see in the zone.It’s not a bad zone to trevers as some say.It sure is better then tannan jungle,molten front and dear i say thunde isle.

The mob density is nuts lol. Did that cave quest to kill thr big crab. Ran in all mobs dead, ran out after boss dead and 20+ spawned in a small patch lol. Literally didn’t have chance to click vanish, absolutely wrecked on a 415 rogue.

21 Likes

It’s a great map imo

Lmao happened to me too. Enter the area, stand there confused. “Where is everything?”

Seconds later… SURPRISE MOTHER[censored]

15 Likes

Oh yeah great 15 years later, kill 50 naga, kill 25 hydras oh and also do 15 elite naga

BECAUSE THAT IS FUN!!!

well done blizzard, original!

13 Likes

have to agree I was expecting far far more from that stupid zone. it’s just boring, irritating, useless. can’t wait to be revered and GTFO forever.

16 Likes

That makes no sense, scaling by definition means the mob’s power changes based on your own.
My mage is 376ilvl and a naga has 96k hp, on my warlock which is 412 ilvl the same naga has 112k hp so there is a difference.

Also if you mean a difference in kill speed, the naga gains ~17% hp for 36ilvls, you should gain much more than 17% damage from that.

1 Like

Honestly what were you expecting? It’s daily quests. Daily quests are like that. Since the dawn of time.

1 Like

“Bounty” is the key word. It evokes the feeling of high reward - and gives **** in case of Nazjatar. Considering how much time it takes to find gather the items / find and kill the mobs (of which both often has very short area of spawning and high competition), the quests would be okay if they gave 250+ rep per quest, not just 50. The time invested - reward gained ratio is the worst I’ve seen in WoW in a long time.

8 Likes

Of course they had to be SCALED mobs, they are serpentine-fish humanoids/beasts.

16 Likes

But you are supposed to get lost and wander around in open world MMO, like WOW is. People forgot this. You are supposed to look for your objectives for long and along that journey get killed by a big bad elite mob, or get lost.

How do people not get it? This is core aspect of an RPG, especially open world one.

Everybody got used to linear streamlines way of playing wow.

Everything you described in Nazjatar is exactly how it should be. Long, tedious, hard, complex, dangerous, it’s all part of the journey, which we all forgot to have.

It’s just I want to done asap asap asap QQ no flying QQ JELLY WQS OMG cant do ti in 10 sec, OMG WHERE ARE BOUNTIES cant be done in 5 min, etc.

Learn to slow your pace and enjoy the game. Trust me, you will like it. If no, it’s not the game for you, until they implement flying.

Regards,
Imm

2 Likes

In WoW there is always someone not happy with something they interduce,change,add,remove,make…the sooner you realize that the better off you are.

1 Like

One could argue that Nazjatar is less of an open world to get lost into and more of a pit full of cobras that you get dropped into.
Something like " Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark - Snake Encounter Scene" on youtube, minus the ability to flood the place with fuel and set the snakes on fire

7 Likes

I do agree that I also will unlock flying for example before moving another char into the new zones. But this is also happening because I simply dont have the time to do more xD

In general I must say the new zones are good (my opinion), they combine some minigameish content with events and classic daily content + world quests.
Basically Blizzard tried to present us with all those systems that we are used to at once. What do “we” do? Complain about it all as a whole.
If I could change something about Nazjatar for example I would add more random events, the big summon and the PvP one maybe even new ones. I would prefer if they did it abit like destiny or Rift where alot of events happen and you can basically play the zone for how ever long you wish and farm one event after the next.
But that of course would result in the other end of the spectrum complaining Blizzard forces them to do things… I really don’t envy the devs, whatever path they take they will be spit upon.

We the players should maybe start rethinking abit. Feedback is one thing, condeming everything everytime another… The attitude shown towards us in the past “you think you know what you want, but you really don’t” is in my opinion a direct result from our own behaviour especially on platforms like this forum.