Necrolord Unity peices

I’ve been trying to complete the cloth Unity set for weeks, and we haven’t had a single drop of the transmog since 17/12/2021, anyone had any drops, or could this be a bug?

Hey there Kyristo,

This article here, may help out!

Best of luck in acquiring the pieces!

So, the article says, that you have a chance of acquiring a piece after completing a world quest, don’t you think not getting a single piece since early December, is a litte poor? The reason I say this may be bugged is that I am part of an announce discord, the US are getting pieces, and EU are not, I have still haven’t seen a ai gle piece since posting this.

It’s just how it’s designed and it’s a really poor design at that. I don’t think any other covenant apart from the Venthyr mirrors set has such a terrible RNG factor, but even that is vastly better than Unity acquisition. Off the back of that the other Stitchyard Transmogs are a subject to similar RNG.
It really takes the feeling of accomplishment out of it when it is boiled down to a daily grind.

Oh yeah, it’s just a shame that it’s so rare that pieces drop, the Venthyr mirrors one took me a couple of weeks on my shaman, and I’m doing it on my warrior and I’ve had pieces drop at least every 1/2/3 days, I just hope one drops soon so they are exisitent!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.