Necrotic Strike

Hmmm sadly i didn’t play DK in MOP i was a Warrior until Legion and then made the swap so i can’t comment.

I only have a selfish reason for wanting NS back and that is looks and feel more so then how it works haha

i stand by the opinion of removing healing reduction/absorves from the game, leaving arms warrior only, doing so would make dmg and healing values easier to balance instead of worrying if that warrior+DK comp has too much or too little debuffs for a healer to handle.

healers being balanced around always being present healing debuff will then leave specs without MS either low dmg vs healing (even self heal from some dps specs) or just forced to be buffed in dmg to compensate.

only having arms warrior with MS would allow healing to be tuned down (not just healers but also self heal specs). would also allow a better dmg tune across the board.

again, we dont know the pvp “trees” for dragonflight and how many MS effects will be in the game

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.