Need help creating Alliance characters for SL

Hello Everyone.

A few days ago I made a topic asking help to place my Horde characters in each SL covenant.
After getting a nice reply from Tyrinne:

I decided to go through with what was suggested (at least the majority of it), I got to the conclusion, given that we are having the double XP event, this would be a good opportunity to try Alliance. So I eliminated the characters that weren’t level 120 and left their spots to be filled by Alliance characters.
A group that would include plate, mail, leather and cloth armor.
If possible, a group that could allow a DK, Shaman, Druid and a Warlock to fit in (not mandatory) as I don’t have this classes.

I have a character that was created during Vanilla period and never touched again:

I need help in filling the rest of the spots remaining in each covenants with Alliance characters.
What would you suggest, in terms of:

• Race (no allied races please, as I don’t have them unlocked)
  • Class
  • Covenant (Example: I wouldn’t think a Human Warlock would be fit for a Night Fae
    covenant as a cloth class).

I build the list from heavy armor to light armor:

• Plate
  • Mail
  • Leather
  • Cloth

The missing designation means there’s no character to fill that spot.
Any suggestions suggesting switch overs or replacing my NE Druid for another character are welcomed.

Kyrian

• BE paladin lv 120
  • x
  • BE Monk lv 120
  • Forsaken Priest lv 120

Night Fae

• x
  • Troll Hunter lv 120
  • NE Druid lv 16
  • x

Necrolords

• Orc Warrior lv 120
  • x
  • BE DH lv 120
  • x

Venthyr

• BE warrior lv 120
  • BE Hunter lv 120
  • Goblin Rogue lv 120
  • BE mage 120

Thank you for your attention.
Cheers.

1 Like

May I just say that it makes complete sense for a demon hunter ti be Kyrian! As it is all about devotion to protecting the world and stuff!

2 Likes

Yeeeah, but the Kyrian-membership came with a free brainwash to “help you” to leave behind your formel life…
Sure not the for the covenant-members, but on the long run could be concerning - especially after Illidan’s “I am my scars” lines… :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah but as far as I read, the campaign is precisely on changing that point of view!! I would wait to see the datamining for that ! I am very unsure myself on my void elf mage

2 Likes

Well I am planning to make some alliance and horde alts on Argent Dawn.
Like I hate humans, because this is a fantasy game please… but with those new amazing customisations dude… AND the new leveling system.

Dude I need to make a character for every race, you can join me <3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.