Need help: Pick pocket + opener macro doesn't work

I’ve been using macros for years with all my openers to pick pocket mobs, and they worked great most of the time, in some cases if I pressed the next button too fast it wouldn’t autoloot, instead that loot would appear added to the regular loot.
Still, since Shadowlands none of these macros works at all.

For example: (with autoloot enabled)
/cast Pick Pocket
/cast Ambush
Also tried recently the supposedly improved version:
#showtooltip Ambush
/cast Pick Pocket
/stop cast
/cast Ambush

In both cases the loot window appears for a fraction of second but autoloot never works when there’s another cast at the same macro, it casts the opener too fast.

Am I doing something wrong?
Is there a command to force autoloot to work?
Is that intended because rogues were getting too rich macroing pickpocket with the openers?

Doesn’t Pick Pocket have a global cooldown?

Try /castsequence Pick Pocket, Ambush

Pick pocket has cooldown, but does not trigger the global cooldown.
Your macro works clicking twice, which is a minor improvement since it used to work clicking just once.

Edit 1: Legion pick pocket items that are automatically changed into coins of air are stolen well with my old macro. That confirms the problem is in the looting part.

Edit 2: It’s fixed. Cheer rogues of Azeroth!

Edit 3: Spoke too soon. It seems in SL it steals the objects most times, but not the money, although the money could be added at the normal loot… it’s hard to tell.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.