Need help with free character transfer

Greetings to anyone from Blizzard that sees this, i would like to take advantage of the free character transfer from Draenor EU to Emerald Dream this is supposed to be available until the 18th of march, it is currently the 17th of march in Denmark so it should still be available, I would like all my characters from Draenor transferred, I have attempted to file tickets about this subject to no avail, it simply does not register when I try in the "Not Listed " of any of the support choices, I tried using the links supplied to start the character transfers but they do not lead to the correct place and the start of the page advertising the character transfers, will you please help me with this Blizzard?

You haven’t said what issue you are having with the transfer, just that you can’t open a ticket.

Just to be certain, if you want to use the Free Character Migration it is done in game. There are full instructions with screenshots in the Pinned Topic above and linked below for ease.

(I know it says Wow Classic but the same applies to Retail if there are Free Transfers available)

Where are you seeing the Free Transfer listed? I can’t see any blue posts on it except before shadowlands launch…

the issue i am having is that they are offering a free character transfer from Draenor to Emerald dream untill the date of 18th of March, yet the possibility to start the transfer currently is not availible , so i tried filing tickets about this issue, but there are no subject for that particular thing, and if i choose “My Tickets” after filing a ticket in the “Not listed here” choice on the ticket, then it does not show up as having been filed, so in essence both the timing of the transfers and the possibility to get a ticket filed and get help with it seems to not be functional. thats why im writing in the forums about it.

Where are you seeing this offer?

i cant show links on the forums its not allowed, so i cant even tell you :confused: , this is the only way i find think of to do so : Free Character Migrations Available (worldofwarcraft.com)

Check the date of that article…

Imgur

Unless you have access to a time machine to go back over 7 years, I am afraid you have missed the opportunity. That’s why you cant access the service.

1 Like

i dont know it seems i might have linked the wrong window , sorry for that mistake

I’ve looked everywhere and can see no mention of free transfers at the moment. The last ones were in November.

hmm, now that i take a second look at it, it seems you are correct, thank you for pointing out my big mistake in this , frustrating regardless that they have shut down the free character transfers.

They offer them now and again but very rarely to be honest.

1 Like

The last ones were offered on the Classic realms about 17 months ago.

1 Like

Hi,

I did a check and there currently aren’t any Free Realm transfers at this time, and it is quite some time time since we offered such on Retail realms.

Typically if Free Realm migrations are opened its to help balance a realm(s) that has persistently high queues, typically this is determined by the WOW Development team.

1 Like