Need help with specs

Can anyone tell me what the best spec for rogue is best when leveling from 110-120 and doing mythic raids and dungeons?

If so thanks!

uh I leveled as both outlaw and assa, outlaw having semi better utility in leveling due to grand master’s melee giving 25% leech (which is a god send) assa being slightly slower in leveling due to being dot dependent + not really having decent sustain past crimson vial. Found myself kiting with master poisoner with fan of knives to get to 120, as for mythic + you wanna play outlaw, raids assa but you can do outlaw but assa tends to have it better off.

1 Like

Depends on what you want to emphasize on, PvE or PvP, and even then, I’m playing assassination in both PvP & PvE.

I have played Outlaw before in Legion, and I’m pretty sure a lot has changed, as well as Assassination, and one of the most important things to mention here is that Outlaw is mainly RnG spec, implying you need to rely on the ‘‘bones’’ to grant you an actually beneficial buff, while assassination totally depends on you and your rotation.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.