Need help! [WoW Survey] 🎮

I think your post has failed to begin with and you’re right Morpheus, you and your guild members are rather entertaining.

1 Like

“There’s a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path” - Morpheus

1 Like

WoW this thread is famous now. First time got flagged in forum for short unexplained answer lol.

If such guild has only motive of
Ruining other people rp
Killing lowbies while they lvling with warmod on/off.
Messing with other people fun bcoz you can just stomp them.

That isn’t me.

If guild is unorthodox like with same name and same class doing fair wpvp and PvP I can support them. Even if I am not fan of PvP.

On the other hand people dont adapt diversity often even developed country like USA.

2 Likes

He’s got you guys pegged, it’s almost like this kind of thing has been done by various people for over a decade now.

2 Likes

It’s quite common courtesy of the realm of Argent Dawn that they flag you for trolling if you disagree with them instead of trying to talk.

For them Griefing = PvP with people with WM on (which we do)

But as far as Blizzard’s ToS goes: griefing = spamming toys/mounting on people (which we don’t do)

All in all, thank you for your support Keyur, if you wish to check out our youtube channel and see for yourself what we do, look it up, it’s called “Project Scarlet”. Have a wonderful day! :grin:

1 Like

I don’t understand why you very nervously try to step around your intended purpose in this thread and yet gloat about it in the other one?
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/being-hated-with-your-own-server

Bit weird mate.

2 Likes

Wrong, very wrong…

"If you do not wish to engage in PvP combat, do not activate War Mode."

Source: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/10184

If it can happen it should happen. And I’d love to be there with my guild and help defend… just need willing members hehe.

I din do nuffin.

2 Likes

I must have missed your post among all this hate speech, dear Brigante. :smile:

Before anything, I’d like to say that I love reading your long posts on the AD forums, and I do so whenever I get some free time.

I’d like to fill you in on our guild, because a man of your pedigree does not deserve to be fed lies to.

So let us begin:

1. We never spam toys or mounts on players in Stormwind or any other location for that matter.
  2. We do not grief people, as some would like you to believe, because, as Blizzard stated here, we are doing nothing illegal; it is just a different way of having fun for the 13 euros (or gold) we cash out every month.
  3. Reading your anectode of the bozos, do you not think that, given the span of time this guild has existed, and the notoriety (as seen above) that it gathered, if anything we did was hurting the ToS we would also, by now, be banned from the game?

I wish you a wonderful day, and may you write more excellent blood elf stories! :slight_smile:

Wrong, when pvp is enabled via wm the definition of reportable offence is different than wm off.

1 Like

Damn damn damn at least admit your attempt to grief instead you take everyone for a mongoose by making v. weird claims of not actually trying to grief :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you for the bump, yet again. :smiley: Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah it must come in hand you already gathered

:joy_cat: a total of 4 individual likes from people not in your guild :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Yes it does. Every single time you comment it’s of great help! :slight_smile: Thank you again, sir.

2 Likes

Are you ready to admit you are just trying to troll / grief yet or will you continue to pretend you are happy about someone bumping the thread of your social experiment ?

2 Likes

A survey for my faculty of sociological sciences.

If you read the thing Vaeyn posted:

Everything will be crystal clear to you, kind sir. By the way, would it be too much of a hassle of me to try and get you to answer the two questions provided in the survey? It is the topic of this thread, after all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

t. man that meticulously monitores the thread he posted half a day ago and begins typing instantly whenever faced with an opposing view

as a great titan of the mind once said “come off it gnomish”

2 Likes

Am i witnessing some kind of roleplay feud here? Kind of strange to see for a third person, honestly.

Yeah I am role playin in the game while my opponent is larping

2 Likes

TL;DR version is: People from Argent Dawn disapprove of a WPvP guild on their home realm, so they derail their threads almost and falsely report (which, I am sure, the mods will punish) immediately after a survey about the nature of their guild is posted. Give it a read, and please answer on our two questions posted in the original post, if it’s not too much of a hassle for you, Scorn :slight_smile:

I had to fix that quickly

2 Likes