Need help! [WoW Survey] 🎮

Read the topic before responding. Thank you.

No, we have several officers and no GM as stated in the OP, but I guess you were too busy being a political party bot to actually read it.

1 Like

Ah, now -this- is true. Attacking a city is fine, for achievements, but a GM did confirm that doing so with the intention to disrupt RP is a reportable offence. We had a few Alliance bozos doing the same in Silvermoon a while back, who were just jumping around spamming mammoths and toys to disrupt RP, so we asked a GM how it worked on an RP realm, the GM told us that you -can- report players of the opposing faction spamming RP’ers, so we did. The Bozo’s vanished and never bothered coming back again.

1 Like

You are the Benedictus gamer that made the guild some time ago but what does it matter your entire thread is just one big clown fiesta did you think anything else would happen when you obviously try to vex the community ? :clown_face:

5 Likes

I read part of the post, had to stop because it would have given away spoilers for Joker.

There are some key points in this.

1. “intention to disrupt RP is a reportable offence”
  2. “jumping around spamming mammoths and toys to disrupt RP,”
  3. “opposing faction spamming RP’ers,”

This is all very good points. But we have always stated our target is those flagged and willing to PvP. In regards to Toys and Mammoths, this is something completely different and is a major disruption. Luckily for the communtiy we’re not here to disrupt so we don’t do this.
And point three. If a RPer is flagged for Pvp, that means the Roleplayer is prepared for a sudden quick end to RP due to an encounter, this can be argued, but it can be fixed; turn it off, or get caught in the ruckuss

1 Like

Is this big post still part of your social experiment or are you mad now

5 Likes

Don’t give him attention.
Hope to hear more exciting points about the Social Experiment!

1 Like

Honk-honk :clown_face:

2 Likes

But you have been replying to me ever since I started posting in your failed thread

4 Likes

I think it’s not failed; it’s rather entertaining now and your responses here will for sure end up as a part of my study.

The idea about your organization and how it functions reminds me so much on this:

Summary

https://youtu.be/AyenRCJ_4Ww

2 Likes

Please respect your hive-mind gamer’s wish

5 Likes

“Resistance is futile”
That was the best bit

2 Likes

I think your post has failed to begin with and you’re right Morpheus, you and your guild members are rather entertaining.

1 Like

“There’s a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path” - Morpheus

1 Like

WoW this thread is famous now. First time got flagged in forum for short unexplained answer lol.

If such guild has only motive of
Ruining other people rp
Killing lowbies while they lvling with warmod on/off.
Messing with other people fun bcoz you can just stomp them.

That isn’t me.

If guild is unorthodox like with same name and same class doing fair wpvp and PvP I can support them. Even if I am not fan of PvP.

On the other hand people dont adapt diversity often even developed country like USA.

2 Likes

He’s got you guys pegged, it’s almost like this kind of thing has been done by various people for over a decade now.

2 Likes

It’s quite common courtesy of the realm of Argent Dawn that they flag you for trolling if you disagree with them instead of trying to talk.

For them Griefing = PvP with people with WM on (which we do)

But as far as Blizzard’s ToS goes: griefing = spamming toys/mounting on people (which we don’t do)

All in all, thank you for your support Keyur, if you wish to check out our youtube channel and see for yourself what we do, look it up, it’s called “Project Scarlet”. Have a wonderful day! :grin:

1 Like

I don’t understand why you very nervously try to step around your intended purpose in this thread and yet gloat about it in the other one?
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/being-hated-with-your-own-server

Bit weird mate.

2 Likes