Nemesis Raiment

Hello there. For a few months now I’ve been farming the Nemesis Raiment for my warlock for my warlock. I’ve got every piece of it apart from the Hands/Gloves. I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong or I’m just unlucky. I’ve checked wowhead and I’m definitely in the right instance. If anyone has the gloves or has come across it in black wing lair I’d give you some gold in exchange for it.

Look for these gloves in your transmog collection (not in vendor menu) and there should be tooltip which says where it drops, or you can go directly to sets tab and look for nemesis set, then hover mouse over gloves and the same tooltip should show you place.

Pants from Nemesis drop from Ragrnors in Molten Core, everything else drops in Blackwing Lair. So you should be in the correct instance. It’s just vanilla RNG was terrible. It took me very long time to complete this set because Neferian didn’t wanted to drop a robe.

Here how the drops in Mc and Bwl go.

I know it well, as i farmed every tier.

You go with mage- druid gear drops.

You go with druid- mage gear drops.

You go with warlock- priest gear drops.

You go with priest- warlock gear drops.

And etc.

2 Likes

That was really helpful reply :joy:

1 Like

The drops are so odd. I got every piece that comes from black wing lair on my first go and I just can’t seem to get the damn gloves. It’s so frustrating

Vanilla raids has horrible drop rates since there wasn’t any tier tokens in MC/BWL, so every boss could drop set items for every class. Was farming Felheart Raiment from MC a long time ago on a warlock, saw everything drop but the shoulders. So you’re just unlucky :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.