NEMESIS TITLES BOOST/<NemesisMaslaTM> Community

• NemesisMasla™ EU

NemesisMaslaTM community selling: 7 Nemesis Titles which is 1st part of Warlord of Draenor title.

We’re a group of 7 team members boosting nemesis titles since warlord of draenor expansion. We boosted both on alliance and horde side servers. From start of shadowlands expansion we are selling 7 titles and 7 achievements on both alliance and horde side. Run is every sunday 18:00 Server time(Not fixated day and time) . We accept payments on all servers.

• TITLES are account-wide.

• How to prepare for run:
    -Gladiator’s Sanctum level 2 is must

My team providing 20 broken bones at start always, 1 kill for heart of each race, 500kills for each race(7). 

• Achievements you will get in boost;

• 7 TITLES & 7 ACHIEVEMENTS/ different names of titles for alliance boost side.

• 8th Achievement 4000 broken bones for Level 3 Gladiator’s Sanctum:
  Outside boost progress on your own:

2ND Part:

• Coliseum 100kills You QUEUE ON YOUR OWN we don’t boost it here!
  • You can check our boost for this in top 5 forum post of all time in Quest & Achiev section.

PRICE in GOLD:

• 7 TITLES=700k
  • IF one or more titles are finished by your character you will still pay 700k and stay for full run.

30.9.2021 Available until next year 2022!

To get spot add: BattleNet

• Masla#2325
4 Likes

Great boosting service :smiley:

3 Likes

Used their service at the end of Legion. Was quick and professionally handled.

3 Likes

Professional work and great service. Everything was on point.

1 Like
  • Active every SUNDAY 15:00 Server time!
1 Like

We need separate forums for boosters

3 Likes

Have to say, gutted it’s exclusively Horde, but amazing that someone is out there offering to boost these achis. Fair play!

2 Likes

Really satisfied with the way they are doing things! Everything as said, fair price all in all excelent service. Keep up the good work boys!

1 Like

SUNDAY 15:00 Server time applications open

Got the full 500 kills for each race in no time, (well it took sometime lol) but very pleased with this guy. All you have to do is sit down and watch some tv until it’s done. Very recommended

1 Like

Next boost ON 3.3.2019 15:00 server time
Add my btag for spot :facepunch:

SUNDAY @ 10.3.2019 15:00 server time. Add btag; Masla#2325 for invite. Invites starts 15:00. Make sure you read how to prepare. Warlord of Draenor(20Broken Bones) for full run.

2 Likes

Run today Add–>Masla#2325 btag for invite. 15:00 server time :facepunch:

Run finished. Next week run is up! 24.3.

2 Likes

hi, are you still offering the service?

2 Likes

Yes we do. Add Masla#2325

1 Like

added, i have left a message thanks

2 Likes

Hi guys,

Is this service still available?

2 Likes

Hello service is available every sunday 15:00 server time. Pathologist got his this sunday :slight_smile: All you have to do is add my bnet to get you noted Masla#2325.

2 Likes

I used this service yesterday and went smooth as butter. spent the whole time dueling a rogue and got all 7 nemesis titles while monkeying around and comparing mounts with others. Would recommend 10/10

2 Likes

yep brilliant service

1 Like