Nerf convoke

:slight_smile: nerf convoke …

28 Likes

/kick… there, nerfed it for you :slight_smile:

22 Likes

He’s that you Yourbadbro, rogue lvl 27 ? I know you main is a hunter.
You are still crying about druid :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

you found me :frowning: i am yourbadbro

Yes, Convoke should be nerfed/removed.

It’s incredibly powerful for Balance (where it can used from range, almost one-shotting people before they can react and interrupt).

It’s also very powerful for Feral, but more limited since it only uses FB instead of Starsurge/Full Moon. Since it requires melee range and does less damage. Moreover, many more interrupts/stuns are usable when it comes to preventing melee convoke. Especially in 3s its power quickly fades.

It should just be replaced by a:
A) non-RNG,
B) spec specific,
C) non-instant,
D) non-interruptable (Feral only),
E) casted (not channeled),
F) burst
ability.

13 Likes

We needed something, it just wasn’t convoke, although it can be amusing at times to see it just delete people, it just feels a bit of an embarrassing ability to use. See lots of other classes complaining about it tho but they don’t seem to mind that they can take me from 100-0 with the press of 1 or 2 buttons yet do it to them with convoke and it’s a different story and has to be nerfed… so while I agree it needs to go, so does a lot of the burst ability of other classes, to even the playing field a little.

7 Likes

Just interrupt it and pay attention is a 3 or 4sec cast. Convoke is fine.

9 Likes

Its a rather high risk high reward skill, most other covenant abilities will buff everything convoke is a short window burst tool that is very easy to cc and interrupt which is our only benefit on a 2min CD
Pvp is all over the place at the moment with around a 2 second kill time on certain classes. I think thats more of the issue than a single talent.

3 Likes

not easy to interrupt when they play with a rogue and you are stun locked then the boomy/feral comes over and 1 shots you.

2 Likes

So you problem he’s not with druid but rogue, because you can applie this to all class:
rogue stun you and Oh a hunter kill you while you are stun.
And convoke don’t 1 shot, it’s 4 sec with multiple spell.

3 Likes

Thats not what i mean … Convoke is 1 ability that requires 0 skill. Also mm should get nerfed too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Imagine an hunter crying out for nerfs to other classes

4 Likes

yeah survival hunter top tier spec isnt it lol.

1 Like

Fix your UI and kick it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To be fair it’s a 2 ability. Combined with Celestial Alignment I can obliterate a 5 man group with a convoke but with just convoke alone it’s not that powerful honestly.

3 Likes

Just interrupt it. Pretty easy. If you are not able to do it then git gut.

1 Like

not that powerful? yet you say you can obliterate a 5 man group? is that sarcasm or ?

2 Likes

Most Covenent abilities are shib and unbalanced in PvP, disable them fully in arenas, simple as that.

7 Likes

If 5 out of 5 people in a 5 man group get obliterated by it then I’m sorry, they would have deserved it cos that’s 5x people not interrupting it.

2 Likes

It’s not like it’s the hardest ability to notice either, it’s literally like a firework display going off.

3 Likes