Nerf demo warlock

I got oneshot by tyrant today… 30k hits every two seconds!!! How is this a thing :rage:

I think the need for a destru nerf and DH nerf is a little bit higher on the list imo.

11 Likes

Wait a minute, <pulls out calculator>, let me do some math here for a minute. Tyrant was doing 30k damage every 2 seconds, but you got “oneshot”. So you’re saying you have a total of 30k health?

2 Likes

Tyrant can actually get pretty wild. The demo I played with yesterday had it do 60k per cast. That’s pretty good I’d say.

If youre gonna troll atleast post on a lock with that name

Nerf demo? XD

If you let the warlock cast hand of guldan without stopping them (which is very easy) and then let them cast demonic tyrant (a slow cast) and then don’t cc the tyrant/run away from it/los it, you damn well deserve to be hit like that.

Unlike with destro you just take a casual bolt to the face and die.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say Demo is OP.
They are pretty annoying for sure, with all the stuns and fears.
But the damage have never really been a Problem.

So here you are rerolled to be dh. So demo is that bad in this xpact?

Got the feeling warlock is a class that doesnt have right to do damage let alone be able to kill anything.

You got killed by a dumb AI that requires the lock to have enough imps to be meaningful. You can prevent the lock from getting imps out, you can cc the tyrant, you can los the tyrant.

" But i dont have Enough mobility" Is the next line?

2 Likes

i dont have enough mobility! i need all my mobility to mana burn enemy healer! I cant use it defensivly!

Tell me ur trolling,please do!!

You can also kill the tyrant… it has very little health. Tyrant is also the only thing that demo can kill with. Without tyrant a single hot from rdruid will outheal all the dmg demo can do.

Demo is so so so much weaker than destro or any meta spec its not even funny.

And I know this is a troll topic, but it feels like blizzard forgot that warlock has 2 other specs outside of destro…

3 Likes

Tell me about it… Because the playerbase doesn’t get it too. Hard to find people willing to play with non destro specs

Yeah i remember just watching a fury kill my tyrant in a matter of seconds i just stood there and laughed with a /afk

Haha same it was in 2s for me and tbh he killed him really fast.

1 Like

imagine now knowing who this dh is

Obvious troll attempt. The funny thing about the tyrant is that it actually scares people. Obviously not what you need to fear from demo locks. But they aren’t really in a bad state. It’s just that destruction is in a state where everyone wants you to play that and refuses to team up if you don’t.

Sosseri is a multi glad demo lock, fair to say he is trolling. :slight_smile:

Its not him xD Ges been on classic since it came out haven’t seen him on reail since