Nerf Druids! (PvP)

Druids are so OP.

All Damage/Defense/CC/Mobility/Heal are godlike!

60% of the players are druids! When this is going to stop?

1 Like

What a deep analytics, keep us posted!

10 Likes

You should probably just play a Druid too, considering you think they are really that good.

7 Likes

It’s not the class, it’s me.

At 100%? Wait, no, Druids are so OP, that 120% of players play them!

2 Likes

Thank godness you haven’t met Arms Warri and Ret Pala in arena yet.

8 Likes

Hilarious! :rofl:

IDK, when mages will be nerfed? or warriors? or monks? or DH? there are a lot of op classes (and btw resto shammy is one of them) almost 50% of server is playing those op classes, when this is going to stop?

there are many broken things atm , but everyone was anoyed of the aff slow it got removed and now they are getting deathbolted and start to cry again XD , y druids are pretty strong but there is so much broken in shadowlands , take for example the frostbolt bug with grounding totem , next frostbolt hits twice , MM hunter , u wait for an instant procc for aimedshot , press, double pack ,exploshot , rapidfire , and a sec before it has finished the channel u press aimed shot . And this are all examples from B tier classes XDD , i dont want to talk about ret , warrior ,rouge , fmage etc etc … also grounding totem and 12 sec kick would be stronger in a caster meta , but dwayne the rock helps u as shaman a lot

ye ok bud, lul.

Expected another salty Paladin post :joy:

same :rofl:

Imagine druids being the thing you decide to create a QQ-post about in the current state of pvp. Have you atleast made 5-6 threads before this whining about the really overpowered specs or is druid top1 on your list? I feel bad for you if Druids are your Nr1 concern with pvp atm :rofl:

how about nerf enhancment shamans in pvp

Blockquote https: //imgur. com/a/BsGe3Oa

look at this i qued into double dps comp which was a boomkin with enha shaman and shaman was topping both for 24k hp healing with an instant cast , yeah nerf druids but dont touch enhancement shamans ok troll

Nerf Paper
Scissors are fine

Sincerely rock.

1 Like

Why is it impossible to do top cap damage, and damage taken ?

This is so easy fix, honstley.

Even car manufacturers know how to cheat in their “tests”.

You just gotta stop with your fake tierlists and the game is fine

If druids are so good (of course they are), make a druid your friend. They can feed on whoever attacks you.

I mean there are clearly issues. balance in PVP is stupid in group pvp there’s no point bringing variety, a balance heavy team just Aoe everything.
Convoke is still an I win button on a feral, only time I see a feral is a stun followed by 2x 20k ferocious bites and then a grey screen waiting to spawn again and they hide waiting for the cd to come up. Limited you can do if on a class without immunity.
guardian is like blood pre nerf, guardian should have healing nerfed 50% then it would be fair to walk about with 110k hp. tank for a bit sure, tie up 5 players to kill not so much.

I do agree though pvp is a proper proper mess right now, moved to a speed kill system knocks out 50% of classes with any ramp up.
He with the biggest CD or finishing spell wins.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.