Nerf guardian druids

Exactly, but me and my lads like to do stupid combos that never work :smiley:

And somehow win 1/5 of our games …

Like bm & mm hunter

you win guaranteed against any melee cleave, i highly doubt that bigtime, highest guardian is what 2.6 and hes a r1 tank player. such broken class!!! and prob a handfull of people playing at medium high rating. whats the big deal, your like a bull and tanks are the red flag, relax its a class like anything else, i bet you guys dont know what to do or how they even work and get so frustrated that ur winkeys shrink even more than it already is.

1 Like

2.6k is insanely high atm, seeing as barely anybody plays 3’s. And how do you think these tanks play in 3’s? They literally just Hulk it out. 0 braincells required.

4 Likes

so what, its still not the top, and its an ortodox comp. when people know what to do they will lose harder, simple. if its busted why dosent it swarm with them, wake up. so remove every class that is above 2.6… such logic, hes a r1 playing with r1 players and ortodox comp that works, wow he got 2.6 nerf it, such brain

1 Like

and dont act like it takes any less skill than any other melee cleave…

Your clear lack of intellect honestly makes me wonder how you get out of bed in the morning. Your name Felking, which by itself is enough said.

Whoever is victorious is supposed to be decided by which team is the better with comp obviously playing a vital role. When you have one specific comp that wins in 10/10 cases against melee cleave, but loses guaranteed against spellcleaves, there is an issue with that specific comp. If literally everyone played RMX and other spellcleaves, nobody would play guardian.

It’s not about skill, it’s about the fact that any monkey playing Guardian could get to 2.6 k with even the slighest sliver of skill. Maybe you could even do it.

If you look at any Guardian which are high rated, they have a 52 % winratio with over ~500 games played. Those 52 % is basically every melee comp that they’ve faced. Math is easy. face 51 % melee cleaves, play 700 games, get R1.

Regardless i’m not gonna argue with you seeing as you’re tremendously stupid and i’m not gonna stoop down to your level.

3 Likes

okay anything you say on this topic is completely invalidated

4 Likes

I thought it was after it’s first reply.

1 Like

Nerf dk dh rogue wl mage .

1 Like

I’ve played with Bearzin/Bloodzin quite a few times. He’s pretty top notch at his gameplay, but often times he just steamrolls teams.

When we played guardian+arms this season, the benefits were that he dealt as much damage as a DPS, selfhealed as much as our healer’s output so our healer could focus all on me, gave me permanent Dstance and increased our pressure with taunt.
He’s also really good at enabling me with 6 CD roots and CC.

It’s unbelieveably broken.

Guardian like a few other tanks have always been a cheese pick to a lesser extent in previous expansions if memory doesn’t fail me, i particularly remember when they had a 5 second damaging stun called bear hug in mists, then you had brewmaster monks in WOD with their huge absorbs, then in legion I think druids and prot paladins were doing what they do best with the odd few prot warriors hugging their healers with a huge damage redirect aslong as they hugged the target.

Their max potential usually being in 3’s due to them being allowed to be more disruptive and following up on another dps with the exception of prot pally with their huge sustained heals and brewmaster in 2’s during WOD.

In an ideal world we don’t want to see tanks at high MMR as their usually disgustingly broken and not meant to be really much else than a Flag carrier/orb holder at best for PVP.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but personally I don’t think tanks should even be allowed to queue for arenas. BGs, sure, we need tanks there, but I’d leave arenas for DPS and healers.

2 Likes

You forgot those UHs and WWs, there’s actually quite a lot of them, I’d say more than SV !

Tanks have always been a part of arena… on 1.3 rating and not higher than that.

See above

Tanks can be tanky/immortal but as soon as they also make their teammates immortal then we have a problem.

This argumentation reminds me of some dh saying dh is not broken because not everyone plays it. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Guardian/DH and guardian/Ret works good enough for 2s. Even if they kill the dps by that time they have no cds damp is pretty high and you can just 1v2 them

In wrath ATC was legit setup and resto shammy/prot pally was decent in 2s.

Kelduril 2.0 !? Or that’s the actual guy ? Same dummy basically.

I found the counter to guardian comps!

Hope they are really really really REALLY bad.

Actually beat one comp twice today. Second time was even faster, was over in a couple of minutes. And I was smite healing.

That was the name! Man this guy was so insignificant that i totally forgot his name.

1 Like