Nerf Havoc More

Well Done Blizzard Devs!Best gift for Christmas!Thank the lord you understand how this 3 button class top the meters and have/does everything while everyone saying to their self after the arena finishes,damn DH is really OP doin the spacebar glide thing.Of course none of them will admit it because they just feel comfortable with that but the crowd is not blind.I hope more adjustments will be made in the future.Get what you deserve!

So you gonna spam this all day now? Still DH gonna hunt you down so i dont see a point lol

3 Likes

I am actually very happy <3!And blizzard Devs are doing the best changes this time for an overall better gameplay.
Hunting me down??I am ready!!Bring it on!! <3

Well hunt doesnt change anything so be ready. After NERF some dh still gonna kill you and i will waiting for another topic <3

1 Like

This does not have to do about what class kills me lol.This has to do about the overall gameplay in the game.When you have an unexperienced dh(talkin about my cousin) doing more damage then a 2.1k xp mage with 2 buttons then something is wrong.And that is just an example.Enjoy your free rating with havoc the class is gonna get dumped pretty hard as we move deeper into the expansion.Skill ceiling is absolute zero on dh…Christmas gift accepted!!Have fun xD…

Dude im not even a pvp player xd first time in my life i try it haha
DH with 2 buttons do more DMG? At start you say 3 and i was always thinking we are 4 buttons class so im confused right now XD

That is the number of buttons my cousin press on his keyboard.You have a DH icon and i can understand braincells maybe not be working as they should be so read what i wrote again and again and again then should be fine I HOPE. LMAO

u ll better go and cry in other chanell its not ur color blue boy xD

LMAO!! xDD

Was that, English? It looks like someone just copy pasted some words together? Curious…

:rofl: :rofl: :joy_cat: xDS!!!

Wait… so you saying ur cousin braincells not working because he is pressing 2 buttons? Maybe he need help man. I tell you, go check if he is ok.

Exactly…Like every DH Player lmao :rofl:

stop crying and go arcane and learn the one shot xd

Too many buttons lol

The hunt is actually broken, as the reprimand’s rogue was, so a little 30% nerfs’d be good for The hunt, but it’s ok, it’s ur main class so you’re delusual ^^^^

2 hours and it will get 20% nerf but its fine for me. I dont care about that becuase i main Vengence DH.

Newbie Vengeance DH detected lmao…i bet u have max 1500 i.o xp LMaoo

Im not even playing last expansion so yea hahaha. You just lost your bet bro :rofl:

TLDR- My cousin beat me and im mad. Nerf him blizz!

2 Likes