Nerf warlock Self healing!

Warlock self healing is ridicilious …

3 Likes

wow this is insane

Can’t bring myself to watch a wow you tube video but I believe you

1 resist Drain life and he is dead.

But yes it is true that master channeler needs changes, as i suggested in a post 6 months ago:
Swap the +50% bonus healing effect of master channeler rune with +50% bonus cast range.

Lock needs something else for PvP then. Affli and SL lock will absolutely be like paper in PvP if the drain is nerfed.

Pet dies in 2 hits.

No ways to get away from melees, you just have to stand and take it. And without the drain, lock is nothing

1 Like

i mean it’s already nerfed giga nerfed by the dmg reduction in pvp while hunter still hit you for 3k+

i just wish the pet wasn’t so damn bugged

Warlock for PvP in sod is a horrible experience now

i wasn’t that bad until late P3 when they introduced the damage reduction but didn’t apply it to pet , making the class unplayable in bg.

Warlocks are now the dinosaur of sod…

yup , it’ll probably be the worst class of SoD till the end.

look them wwarlocks in self despair and delusion, just watch this gem video
https://youtu.be/sVqyr4iSTY0?si=3TPylYMfpfVsrXgS&t=41

who else can take 3 at same time except maybe godmans, i mean shamans*

CC the warlock, kill the pet, warlock is gonna take literally 80-100% more damage.

Pets at the moment are negatively bugged, so they take full damage in PVP while they deal reduced damage to players. When they respawn with summon or when the lock respawns they have fixed (low amount of health) which is 3K health in case of felguard and less with the other pets, so thats few seconds of damage for most classes to deal with resummoned pet, instant resummon has 15 minutes CD, unless you have the class epic scythe added in this phase.

Self healing is directly dependent on the amount of life drained from the target. So if the target has resistance and or damage reduction as is the case in BGs and with some talents and spells, drain is gonna be much weaker. If the target has absorbtion bubble of some sort drain is gonna heal for 0 until the bubble is broken (for example shadow protection pot if you are into paying gold in PVP).

ye that wont work in real pvp scenario, ever, noone have time to cc lock and kill pet and stay alive afther that
plus, warlock can insta sumon pet back, so there we go again

the only thing that video show is how clueless you and the people fighting that warlock are
if you did a single BG since P3 you’d know that warlock pet get one shot by almost anything :joy:
and you would know that resummoning your pet resummon it with 30% hp :joy:

nice lowiq troll attempt as always

1 Like

master channeler is need a nerf for sure .
make its cd 30 sec thats it.

Sorry snutzy, i forgot evryone here is blizcon champion rank 1.
Nah, tbh u are just delusional.

What should the lock get instead?

I have a new idea… maybe just fix thunderaan so this solo stuff is not doable?
Slow Stacking debuff on main target, or enrage timer after 10 minutes?

What about scenario with rogue THE cc class?

maybe the true reason is that this “Boss” is absolute target dummy with 4mil hp?