Nerf warriors

serisly i have ben playing tbc sinc i was a kid and the only thing i did play was druid and arena… and what i know for a fact that warriors was never this overpowered… there dmg is insaine on warlock pets. and also the mace stun! like wtf blizzard do something about this … you see all warriors on 2k+ raiting its absurb that you changed so much from the old tbc and into the new… like it suppose to be like the old tbc but this is not at all like the old at all…

the dmg + the stun chance is freaking insaine… also having 350-400 resiliance on a resto druid you still getting Destroyed by warrior and windfury… fix this really. im playing 2k raiting atm and its so lame with warriors having this insaine amount of dmg while stunning you to death…

1 Like

Rdruid and sl lock eat war rdruid alive in most cases in tbc. You have no rights to complain.

War with rsham is even worse Vs lock rdruid and he needs to be super lucky to even stand a chance.

I’m sorry but this is an absolute git gud issue.

3 Likes

A druid tear of pain brings warriors tears of joy.

2 Likes

Soo… Maybe instead of trashing on forum spec into resto and find slsl buddy for easy 2.2++?

Arms warriorz rulezz mafakas

1 Like

pff you guys havent played old tbc then… i played wow sinc old school tbc was top 10 in eu… on cyclone battlegroup… and this game is not even close to the old tbc… mele have way high dps… you guys must be low ranked sinc you dont no anything.

The warriors in TBC are the same. What changed is player skill (players overall are much better than before) and you remembering things wrong.

Classic TBC is a 15y old game, been optimized to its limit. Warrior class is not “better” this time around, players simply are using keybinds (i would bet my left nut, more than half the player base at that time was a clicker) and some useful addons.

Your issue is either: you havent improved since TBC or “everything is op to you therefor why bother” mentality.

And lastly you cant complain as a druid.

2 Likes

Warriors are not op its just bad geared or people that complain! i have been one shotted by locks as a warrior by hunters surv and mark even beat i have been killed by pala 1 shot monk 1 shot dh and dk one shot that eye thing!! fire mages have blasted me ! so its all comes down to luck sometimes! especially if both teams are good :slight_smile:

leave my Warrior alone! you always wanna stream and complain oh oh op op op when you lose its almost like a ending sentence now! oh so broken ohh so broken! like broken is the only word they know![quote=“Temuz-firemaw, post:1, topic:319989, full:true”]
serisly i have ben playing tbc sinc i was a kid and the only thing i did play was druid and arena… and what i know for a fact that warriors was never this overpowered… there dmg is insaine on warlock pets. and also the mace stun! like wtf blizzard do something about this … you see all warriors on 2k+ raiting its absurb that you changed so much from the old tbc and into the new… like it suppose to be like the old tbc but this is not at all like the old at all…

the dmg + the stun chance is freaking insaine… also having 350-400 resiliance on a resto druid you still getting Destroyed by warrior and windfury… fix this really. im playing 2k raiting atm and its so lame with warriors having this insaine amount of dmg while stunning you to death…
[/quote]

Your specc is op all tbc btw wait untill cata when your specc ia Not s tier

I’ve been waiting ten years for this, don’t you dare take this away from me! :frowning:

Seriously though, I think the reason you feel warriors are so overpowered now, yet feel they never have been before, is that warriors were terrible against druids for a very long time. Like really, really, horribly sucky. The combination of Roots, Cyclone, Shapeshifting, speedboosts, HoT:s and so on, made it very frustrating as we had few ways to get out of CC:s. This has changed, which, as a returning warrior, I appreciate. We get out of roots with BS and Avatar, break Fear/Incapacitate and of course the trinket. With the Night Fae I have one more gap-closer as well.

I’m not necessarily disagreeing completely that warriors are strong, but overpowered is a bit of an exaggeration. But either way, your comparison is invalid in my eyes as, using your frame of reference as a druid in TBC, a warrior ever beating a druid would make us overpowered. You have to look at the bigger picture.

Check leader and compae to druids. Warriors needs buff to be in top as druid.

Make a macro to destroy windfury totem with rank 1 moonfire.
Its easy.

Maybee warrior players have been better by the time has gone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.