** NERFED** Timewalking - Good Levelling at 50+

wth is wrong with them,shadowlands has one of WORST leveling we ever had+they nerfed tw xp going into sl,honestly at this point of EXP it doesnt rly matter

while i agree 2 levels per dungeon is too much they still could keep it on 1 lvl/dung

6 Likes

I’m so glad I levelled 7 toons in this and the last TW. Knew it would be nerfed - I told my guildies but wasn’t dumb enough to put it on reddit.

1 Like

Wow, I am speechless…

I saw the reddit thread mentioning huge TW xp, and I thought woho! Time to resub and try out a couple of alts at max level, perhaps it will renew my interest in the game.

But no. Fun detected so it gets removed.

For a while the positive feedback on TW leveling was the only positive thread on r/wow, then they remove it in the middle of this sh’t storm?

Sometimes I really question the competence of people in this company…

Guess it’s back to waiting for ashes or new world.

3 Likes

expedition ilands is not nerfed u still get 7000 exp for a rare elite kill at 50 :rofl:
u kill 100 of them on iland itis 700k exp alone :rofl:

Oh did they change that? I tried islands as a means of levelling and found it terribly slow, the mobs given next to nothing and unless you get a good group it takes ages.

The thing I liked about TW levelling was that you got a different set of dungeons each rotation and you could make one good TW set and keep it for all levelling.

It’s almost as if there is something for the dev’s to learn from here.

1 Like

this is why i hate wow if u play 100 hours a week it takes les then 1 week to beat 9.1.0 content even u started from level 1 :rofl:

Ok I understand, maybe I’ll try that if I level another toon. I miss a lot of island achievements.

These kinds of things make people level up more. I don’t understand why they can’t have the occasional thing that works in the players favour.

The first year Korrak’s AV came out it was great for levelling but it wasn’t as good the times after that.

I don’t understand their logic. This isn’t a bad thing for anyone. People are pretty sick of the extremel linear storyline levelling and threads isn’t quite flexible enough yet and lacks content.

9 Likes

poop, you edited out your post again. Did u get to level 57 by island expeditions u said? If so then i’m willing to give islands a go instead of SL leveling.

i even have leveled to 60 without killing anything mined nods for 3 months stright lel

thats cool, but could you answer my question? :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is not what she is asking she asked this …

Can you atleast try to answer .

1 Like

yes u can get to 57 in iland expedition beocurse the level diff is 5 levels and mobs are higest level 52 so afther dinging 57 the exp stops :stuck_out_tongue:

Guess we’ll just try the island expeditions and see. Didnt know that was a relevant choice for leveling beyond lvl 50.

And the xp gain is decent?

yes it is in level 50 itis 2000-5000 exp kill still in 56 it is 1k kill

Ok, thanks for the answer.

So xp gains gradually drop while leveling . That means that what you wrote only happens at 50 and 51 and not all the way to 57

5 Likes

This is bad.
It would have been a nice gift from Blizzard at least with some XP buff 50-60.

But no.

2 Likes

On top ofthat m+ this season is kinda ez,im usually ignoring m+ but done ksm already lol