** NERFED** Timewalking - Good Levelling at 50+

This is sad how they cutting their own opportunity for a good content. Legion invasions was great, many people was leveling back then. Korrak’s AV also. When I heard about huge leveling on Timewalks, and ilvl 226 from BT, I was smiling. I wanted to log in and level even 5 alts (spending time playing). Now when they fixed it, because ofc. it was a bug, not a gift, I don’t even care. Back to reality, back to the job, and grinding. We don’t get any cool events in WoW thats make you want to do it over, and over.

4 Likes

Btw what happend with tw items drops? I used to get 1-2 items per 4-boss dungeon,today i had many runs with 0

yeah i havent touched tw since start of sl. i mean, i just dont get it, there are bugs in the game which persist for years and noone bats an eye but a one week event giving the players something positive? nah cant have that, fix it within hours.

this would have finally motivated me to level my alts which lurk all around level 55ish. i am just so sick and tired of the same 4 sl dungeons, not to mention quests i cant be bothered to do it. i dont get why they cant give us decent alternative leveling paths that dont feel like an outright slog.

so many people from my guild said yesterday oh yeah i ll play the crap out of wow and level some alts i was meant to level for quite some time now. i havent seen anyone this enthusiastic for ages and now everyone is down in the dumps again, being all disappointed. and tbh i cant even blame them.

i dont get it. they could use some positivity right now, why cant we have at least once in a while something nice for a change? gah!

12 Likes

Literally this, quite a few people I know were so up for doing some quick leveling and fun, instead, they’ve just called it a day.

4 Likes

Good question.

I will be updating my drops, here each time I finish a run.

1st Run: Orc Affliction Warlock, level 50.
2 blue items and 2 green items.

Edit 1:
2nd run: Orc SV Hunter, level 50.
3 purple gems and a blue helmet.

3rd run: BE Prot Warrior (2nd Warrior), level 50.
1 purple gem, 1 blue crafting reagent (Primal Nether).

4th run: BE Prot Warrior (4th Warrior), level 50.
1 purple gem, 1 blue leg.

5th run: BE Prot Paladin (2nd Paladin), level 50.
1 blue hands, 1 blue bracers.

6th run: BE Prot Warrior (4th Warrior), level 50. Again.
1 blue fist weapon, 1 blue neck (nvm this was a quest reward …).

7th run: BE Rogue, level 50.
1 purple gem, 1 blue ring.

Cheers.

Sad thing is that they used to, AV weekend in wrath for example was almost on par with how good Korrak’s revenge was the first time around and AV weekend was intentional.

1 Like

Korrak’s was great fun.

Hear that Blizzard… FUN

4 Likes

At least they could give us Legion Timewalking…

They could also add all the dungeons from each expansion. Would be much nicer to have a bigger variety.

5 Likes

Had planned on leveling a few more of my alts, but the nerf has tossed that out the window.
Think they went a bit over the top.

1 Like

Well, so much for leveling up my characters within a week. Back to leveling up my character within a month.

2 Likes

Yeah and no. Every past expansions instances have had pros and cons. If they did that people would realise and or experience why some dungeons in the past are actually more trash than current ones.

thanks to all the guys who had to post it so publicly !!! really well done!

I would just like the variety, plus we are missing some of the ones I like :slight_smile:

What people do and don’t like is a very personal thing ofc.

It’s a shame UBRS isn’t in WoD TW.

1 Like

Yes when everyone worked together to win however it was also a absolute nightmare with all those players standing afk for the entire battleground.

1 Like

I agree.
Even though I got it easier, because Horde had more wins, I disagree with being AFK.
I mean why do content, expecting others to play for you.

That’s lazy.

I never go AFK in any group content.
I consider it disrespectful to other players.
But in the end WoW is just a mirror of RL.
That happens everywhere, where group activities are involved, like Work.
There’s always the lazy one that disappears during the shift or when heavy work is required. :frowning_face:

Cheers.

1 Like

Just give us chromie time to lvl 60 already! picking herbs & mining shouldnt be the most enjoyable way to level in this crap expansion

1 Like

Instead of fixing the old bugs, they “fix” baron’s sword for example.

You know, :clown_face: devs priorities

3 Likes

Have they increased the rate?