** NERFED** Timewalking - Good Levelling at 50+

So, I’ve checked the latest hotfixes and found this here:

It says that exp in timewalking dungeons has been increased again by 50 %. Does this mean the August 5th hotfix everyone was complaining about was just temporary? Because I intended to use this week’s TW event to finally get a few twinks to 60.

1 Like

i have a level 50 hunter with ilvl 140 it has like 80% mastery and 40% ver so pet deals like 120% increased damage then u use broken BFA trinkets what creates clones of ur pet what also do 120% increased damage :rofl:

timewalking boosting is good way to make gold :rofl: same goes with ilands :rofl:

guessing either by create new char or rather PotD?
either is fine and fun more worth it

1 Like

Have 30 lvl 50 char i had hoped to lvl but nooo. Blizzard kills all the fun…

1 Like

level 50 is moust fun …

Ty man, rly good info, i want to make a dh tank!

God bless you!

no it isnt,now its bit lower then normal dungeons now

1 Like

Meh, okay thanks… Though if it’s just a “bit” less, I could live with it. You end Chromies Timewalking Levelling on two dungeons per level from 49 to 50. If it doesn’t take more than two or three from 50 to 60 I can live with it, I guess…

From what I’ve heard, the final buff that was made to TW XP rewards still doesn’t really make it worth doing TW dungeons, because they take so much more time than the Shadowlands dungeons.

For people who have alts they want to level, it’s probably to wait until 9.1.5 will come out, because that will make various improvements to Threads of Fate, including support for leveling up in Thorghast!

So I just tested it and it took me 4 dungeons to get from 50 to 52 so far. How much is it with SL dungeons?

Really would like to avoid them because I’m just fed up with them nor do I want to do the SL intro for the felt 100th time…

This was nerfed shortly after the info was shared on various sites.

Someone necroed this.

Come one it was not even a month since you opened the thread. Why does forum content be so short-lived? I wanted to comment on this because it seemed like the most valid post about the issue.

And as said, I wasn’t sure if the nerf was partially “undone” with the second fix on August 6th.

It was nerfed hard and then buffed but it was nothing like the quick levelling it offered before. So it’s a bit deceptive but I will edit the original article to stop people thinking TW is faster than regular dungeons.

2 Likes

Basically same as SL dungeons.

I haven’t tried tw yet, but the queue seems longer than that of sl dungeons (11 min vs 6 min).

Guess it’s not worth leveling up through them.

Might depend on the daytime. I had 6 to 8 mins in queue so far. Will see how much it’ll take from 55 on.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.