Nerve 10.1 Recruitment

Hello everyone,

Time has come to fill in some minor gaps in our roster. Before that, a few words, on how this tier going. We just finished our gearing, everyone has his 4 set tier and we are now focusing on Mythic progression, which means both our raiding nights will be dedicated to Mythic, and Wednesday’s Heroic reclear optionally for those wish to get pieces they miss.

The moment i type those lines, we are 4/9.

In order to progress further, we seek for the following classes:

2 Melee DPS
1 Range Dps

I won’t mention classes since at this stage are irrelevant, we seek good players.
Please do not apply if you can’t demonstrate good logs and raiding experience from current expansion.

Please contact me in game

Audacity#21362

Or Discord

Audacity#0373

Or Website

Thank you for reading this, i will make sure to keep it updated

Still looking for 2 dps, 1 range 1 melee

hit me up

Would be great if we get a monk… Hit me up Monks, stop hiding

Be aware trialing for this guild. I got ahold of the GM who is the OP, he wasted a lot of my time, and honestly pissed me off. He went on about how I would be a great fit within their core, and brought me in to trial. I ran HC with them and did really well, and they asked if I would run Normal to try to drop some Healer trinkets they needed so I did. After HC Raid they had me sign up to raid Mythic with them the following day, I showed up 15 minutes early, I was the first person in their raid channel. They brought two other trials in to do Mythic that were in the guild before I was, so I asked their Paladin to stream for me so I could have a visual representation of their mechanics. I sat there for a little over three hours watching and talking in messages with their paladin and a few other members about the raid and guild, but I wasn’t rotated in to play assuming it was over their 8x Wipes on Forgotten Experiments. The raid concluded and I thanked the Paladin for streaming, and ended up Running a key or two with him and a few others in the guild and went to bed. The following day I was removed from the guild and discord with no message as to why, and after many different tries to reach the GM I finally got ahold of him and was informed that I was removed for not showing up to the raid, to which I told him was untrue ( The GM didn’t even come to the raid), He informed me that he would check on that to see if I was telling the truth, I contacted the others in the guild to confirm that they remembered me being at the raid and they did and even went as far as to message the guild leader to let him know I was there, to which the GM told them to drop it or let it go. Note: This is the same GM who took time to talk with me, and pull me into private channels to let me know how chill the guild is, and how trials are messy and if anything goes wrong the trial will be prolonged because they are looking for players not people to bench and kick. He then told me he was busy currently to wait, so I waited three or four hours for him to get a moment and he didn’t show up, and now we are a day passed with no reason or anything from him. So I am unsure if this is a fun game to troll people and waste their time, or what.

So waste your time with this guild if you choose to do so, but keep in mind you can be kicked for anything he decides to kick you for. I have zero issue failing a trial and being benched/removed for it, but when they take all this time to troll you and waste hours of your time when you’re looking for a good community to join it really bothers me.

Also; Another member in the guild had contacted me to let me know to do everything I could to not offend the GM because he kicks people a lot and constantly, the same guild member had told me he’d been removed numerous times from the guild, and that other members had been kicked for simply bringing the wrong food/consumable, asking questions, or inquiring about loot drops.

I also have screenshots of all of this, including the conversation with the GM, and others who confirmed he was wrong and that I was there at the raid, there are even logs showing me attending the raid the day before.

Hey guys,

Still on the lookout for DPS, in particular:

2 Melee dps (Preferably, Paladin, DK, Monk, Rogue)
1 Range (Preferably, Mage, Evoker, Warlock, SP)

Also, in the looks for a tank, with strong off specc dps

Still looking for some strong dps…

Bump…

DPS!

Are you not going to address the wall of text?

Good guild leaders don’t get into public arguments with ex members on the forums.

Hey guys,

We are revamping the Healing team and we have 2 spots open for Healers.

Ideally we would like 2of the following speccs

Resto Shaman
Monk MW
Disc Priest

Rest would do as well though.

In terms of DPS we have 2 spots open, preferably for the following classes

DK
Monk
Mage
Warlock
Rogue

Thank you for reading

Still in need for the above

Hit me up

He doesn’t respond, or address issues he ignores them. but it was only a weekly vault slot wasted and I dodged a bullet, hopefully my post saves others from the same waste of time.

Still in the look for DPS.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.