Net-o-matic range & cast time and goblin gliders

Net-o-matic cast time should be greatly reduced and its range should be doubled once targeted to the prey. On the contrary net-o-matics, goblin gliders needs long casting time and limited time to use and maybe even can’t be casted while aggroed by something. Let us kill them please.

I want instant cast net + keep glider as is.

1 Like

I don’t know why Blizzard implements so many mechanics that protect players against PvP. The only protection should be Warmode on/off, nothing else!

Neto-O-Matic should not only be instant cast but it should also instantly hit the target and force it to drop vertically downwards thus preventing any form of gliding away. That’s just fair, that’s why we play with Warmode on!

Best thing would be to have something like the survival hunter harpoon (really insane range, no pathing) that pulls you to your target and upon collision the target gets dismounted and both drop vertically downwards and can start the fight. It would be even possible to already start fighting while falling.

1 Like

The thing is, this would just make more net-o-matic trolls

What am i talking about? most people who netomatic me just do it to piss me off, use it, see im falling & getting low, doesnt bother to come finish me off, it would just make more of these until warmode is unflyable

Maybe it looks like that, because often the one casting the net-o-matic has ZERO chances to get to his target. My target is often out of sight when it gets dismounted, and I’m in combat so I can’t even use my flying mount to get there…

Currently net-o-matic only works against AFK players, and that’s pretty much a joke.

1 Like

Gets netomaticed by warrior

Drops to 4% 40 yards away

Him : Decides to netomatic someone else even though he has me targeted, could’ve easily heroic leaped + charged me to kill me

Plus Theres too many of these lil (B word) too call it that

Getting netted is on you.

1 Like

I kill what i catch in my net

Wish others did the same

Yea no thanks glider has saved me many times from getting just wiped into a oblivion i like that i have options to either stay and fight or run away and fight another day.

That is why i hate how nitro boost is just so unreliable i don’t mind it throwing me to the air but i hate that debuff that hits you in the most crappiest moment.

The reason i like open world pvp that in there i can still use every bit of advantage to gain victory like gliders bombs and other gadgets that were deemed too fun from boring *** arena and bg’s

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.