Nethergarde Keep - Eastern Kingdoms lag

For the last few weeks the server Nethergarde Keep is having INSANE lags every time a buff drops in Eastern Kingdoms. When I write this the Zandalar hearth got turned in 15 min ago and the NPC hasn’t even moved an inch yet.

Getting head buffs in SW is near impossible if you don’t want your other buffs (DMT for example) to run out while waiting.

Other issues include random lag during the day in all Eastern Kingdoms zones. Noticable from SM to BB.

I assume this is a known issue, but would like to inquire if this is being taken care of? Are we the only server facing this issue or is part of a bigger problem?

82 Likes

Onyxia and Heart of hakkar takes 20 minutes to actually land, we get lag spikes in Stormwind even when theres almost no one online at offpeak hours. Something is wrong, the other servers don’t lag nearly like this

8 Likes

Eastern Kingdoms overall just broke one day. Even in the non peak times you can hardly play.

6 Likes

Really need this looked into

5 Likes

Clearly we’re not getting the game experience we’re paying for. Can we please at least get some acknowledgment of the problem?

6 Likes

Legit, had a Hakkar Heart used at 17:45 ST. It is currently 18:53 ST and the buff didn’t drop yet. BLIZZARD! LAGFIX WHEN?!

5 Likes

fix this blizzard.

5 Likes

Not the service we are paying for! Please show us you are doing something about the problem.

6 Likes

so surprisingly, I am writing to express my frustrating of the current event of the delay of poping a (limited timing world buff). i mean are you guyz in Blizzard are not aware of what is going on? or you guyz ignoring the current situation? how are we supposed to enjoy the game anymore?

5 Likes

Come on Blizz, what are you doing?

5 Likes

The server Nethergarde keep is experiencing severe lag.
I have been checking ping, and there is no significant latency between my internet connection and the server(<99ms), and any request forwarded to the server ip(both login and the cloud frontend) happen flawlessly.
However, actions take up to five minutes to complete, random disconnections and scriptbreaking due to server-side lag are making the game unplayable.

Yeah, mainly bumping.

5 Likes

agreeing to all stated above, this is very bad

4 Likes

I’m about 1 week away from quitting

3 Likes

NPCs loading in after 3 minutes after running up to them, then take another 2 minutes to open trade, another 3 to accept trade…

It is hardly playable at the moment

4 Likes

The lag has started about 2 weeks ago and seems to be constant during the day and it seems to be everywhere in eastern kingdoms, but most present in the major cities.

4 Likes

i know blizzard doesn’t give a single sh.t about classic but this is starting to get rediculous after several ppl making tickets and complaining here and still nothing it’s been day of an unplayable game that we pay for.

5 Likes

Last week both STV (the whole zone) and SW have become unplayable.

Buffs take an hour to land, endless disconnects with ‘world server down’ errors and unable to get out of the zones the normal way have caused for frustration overal.

As of last week this lag has not been limited to raiding days / buff moments, SW has been a city to avoid as interacting with mail, AH or any NPCs bring a solid delay…even in the middle of the night.

6 Likes

This is getting ridiculous.

We are all paying you to play this game and you don’t even have the decency to give us that.

4 Likes

Hey Blizz, whats going on. It’s totally unplayable, people are hiding in Darnassus to escape the lag

4 Likes

Eastern Kingdoms is beyond unplayable these days near prime time. Blizzard, please fix this, it’s beyond a joke now.

4 Likes