(Neutral rp) The Iron Maiden Syndicate

In the midst the Great Sea a single small ship approaches an island, yet before the vessel could land, it mysteriously catches fire and falls apart, a shadow portal appearing on the island with two figures emerging from it, a tauren and a human, watching as the ship would cease to be before turning their attention to the land. “Always a shame it has to end like this but at least their souls will still find a porpuse.” The tauren nodded before opening another portal, stating that new blood might be required before leaving the old gentleman to explore the island.

OOC:
Greetings wonderful people of Argent Dawn, The Iron Maiden Syndicate is a new crime guild in the works that will be stationed in Tol Barad Peninsula (IC will be just a remote island somewhere in Azeroth, I took inspiration from the isle expeditions.)
The guild is crossfaction, with a version on both Horde and Alliance.
We will go towards villages around Azeroth to scam, extort, steal, and even kill sometimes… Or get arrested by security one occasion or the other.

As of now the ranks will be as follow:
• Kingpin/Boss- The leader of the syndicate, working behind the scenes while his goons do most of the work.
• Hand- Officer rank and trusted henchmen of the Boss, they help oversee the Syndicate.
• Goon- The muscle of the Syndicate, the one who does most of the heavy lifting.
• Lackey- Rank for those unaware of the Syndicate shady dealings, used as minor merchants to sell their wares.

PS: There will be no talk of ooc politics in the guild, those who do will receive a warning or be banned if they continue.

For contact send mail or whisper Hamptonn on alliance or Raunhok on horde.

9 Likes

Hope to see you around! Criminal roleplay often leads to some really great stories and interactions and it’s never a bad thing to see more of it.

1 Like

What’s your reasoning for being stationed in Tol Barad? Isn’t that a prison island in Lore?

It’s more for astectics, IC will only be a remote isle the Syndicate found and decided to make it their base of operations.

Hampton here, since I can’t post twice in a row, just bumping the thread and announcing a few changes made, the guild is now cross faction.

1 Like

Nice to see a cross faction guild that had a less than noble purpose.
Good to see lesser used places are also being used for aesthetic and environmental merits, its a shame we can’t use the island expeditions better for rp as they would have a great use here I bet.
Best of luck!

2 Likes

The Iron Maiden Syndicate is still looking for crooks to join their ranks. If you have no morals, this is the place for you.

Today the Syndicate had their first adventure in the sand wastes of Vol’dun, fighting undead, sethrak and their magic enhanced serpent, collecting her eggs in the proccess.

Here are some screenshots from the event.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/937434396242378752/937434829216182342/2022-01-30_14.png?width=954&height=472
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/937434396242378752/937434828666732614/2022-01-30_17.png?width=874&height=473
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/749739565308444743/937431625325740202/cd039c6a714560b1826e10559e1198bd.png?width=827&height=473
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/749739565308444743/937431626105884692/2ccf6e626f2de8512eae4c62042da831.png?width=530&height=473

PS: And a shout out of apreciation to Blondie from the Skalpin Skullz Gang for coming along for the trip.

1 Like

The Syndicate is slowly growing, if you’re a crook in need of a job, look no further, the Iron Maiden Syndicate wants you!

1 Like

I always enjoy crime RP. Best of luck to you guys.

1 Like

The rattle of gunfire and the crackle of fel sound out across the coast of the Northern Barrens. One unfortunate crew happened to stand in the way of the Syndicate and the Cleft of Shadows and found themselves without a captain, without their cargo and soon thereafter without their ship as the vessel was consumed in a green blaze of felfire.

In doing so both groups had made a direct strike against the Horde. For some it was business as usual, for others it was the first time they had ever done something so foul, but with the cargo and victory claimed the Syndicate was surely to do so again in the future.

If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, send a whisper or in-game mail to Hamptonn for Alliance characters, or Raunhok for Horde!

1 Like

Just a bump to say the Syndicate is still recruiting.

1 Like

For now the Syndicate searches for fortune in the fallen realm of Outland, aiding similarly sinister individuals in exchange for pay, but they are soon to return to Azeroth, to continue with other plans, plots, and machinations!

2 Likes

Very cool gamers

1 Like

The Iron Maiden Syndicate are now taking contracts and opening their tavern to the public… Don’t mind the head at the door please.

`https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/749739565308444743/961409404350115860/Drowned_Maiden.jpg`

Yarr…- Okay I’ll stop :face_with_head_bandage:
Seems like good fun though! <3

I apreciate the bump my friend but the guild finds itself dormant at the moment.

1 Like

Sad Kary noises

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.