Nevermind. Forget it

nevermind. People went too far. sorry.

1 Like

If players are tracked as consistently leaving (maybe 3 in X days) then they should get a punishment, either deduction or ban from queuing for it for a few days.

start picking up the names let peoples know who the leavers are :stuck_out_tongue:

And how do you know if they left on Purpose?
My Lvl and HC dungeons have been shut down mid bossfight more then once this week, leaving us all flabberghasted what happened.

nah u add them on to ur PBL addon and share the list with ur friends and guild to end the leavers can’t do any pvp or M+ becourse they all blocked :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you even read my post?
That rogue I mentioned literally happened today to me.

I did, and that sucks.
But making a penalty system is an automated system.

It also looks like the person I originally replied to got purged, as he talking about “two weeks ban” penalties.

1 Like

I would edit out the swearing but your frustration is understandible. The system needs improving. The most common complaint is about leavers at present.

When system stop tell me I’m a dps when I play as Guardian druid making me lose most of the time when i just need the 200 conquest…

Maybe would be a great start.

Be happy you can play Guardian in Arena.
If it was up to alot of players (including me) tank specs would be disabled.
I insta leave a game if I see a tank in either team.

report him and finished

Rating reset if player leaves solo 3 times/day.

rating reset every 3 times you dont interrupt heal

Do it and kill tank population even more.

Don’t know if you’ve seen this:-

Yes, I have, 5 min ago. It’s great. It’s an improvement at least.

1 Like

Tank Population in arena doesn’t matter.
They should never be included in Arena gameplay.

In RBG’s I see the point as a defender or objective capturer but even that point is limited…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.