New affix destroyes my PC x'((

Greetings.
I got a problem with new affix…
I am playing from 2 PCs (well 1 of them laptop) and ofc laptop got worser hardware. So I will talk only about laptop gameplay… I use medium graphics and everything medium, in Boralus at prime time FPS (cntrl+R) shows 30-32, I believe it is fine and nothing bothers…
And everything was fine b4 I entered M+10 dungeon with new affix… That bubbly-shield areas around Aszhara… it DESTROYES my poor laptop… It is slide show! I ran out of dung and outside it’s fine, changed settings to as minimum as it could be but still, as soon as I entered dung - Bam! Slideshow! I’ve loged out, disabled all my addons (3 xD) and loged back…Bam! Nothing changed. Slideshow!.. And while I was running in panic around my room group killed (well made her port out back to her base) and game returned to 30+FPS. So next time we met Aszhara with her bubbly thing - SLIDESHOW xD
Please make it so players could disable her bubbly-shiny-aura thing. (Button in settings maybe). I know how to handle it, I don’t need to see her shield! I know it’s radius, I just can’t alow new laptop to play properly on M10+ :confused:
Thanks for reading. Hope you will get that point.
Cheers ^^

Set particle effets to low. Should improve the fps, but spell effects will be harder to see.

I got everything on minimum LITERALLY xD But it didn’t help at all :confused:

Obviously your machine doesn’t meet minimum spec (which I guess is why you didn’t list any specs to begin with)

Yeah but they didn’t mention new expansion will need better hardware. B4 the patch with that stupid shiny crap affix It was 30+FPS on middle settings. And now I got problems, so I can asure you it’s all about that shiny stuff (which I don’t need at all) that’s why I am asking if devs could make it optional to turn that things off xD

Blizzard slowly upgrade graphic with every update. I remember on start BfA how was like , played on laptop to. Now I m moved on desktop comp because there is no chance to play on laptop anymore. I m just wondering will Blizz make next expansion with 4 engine. I m starting to think I need new comp or upgrade xD