New Alleria looks like a Overwatch character

Damn blizzard. We don’t have the 2010s anymore. I don’t want to see female characters that are looking like a skin from a western first person shooter.

wow.zamimg. com/uploads/screenshots/normal/1128799.jpg

3 Likes

That was my first thought, not a fan.

3 Likes

She does indeed, although I’m curious to see how it will be rendered ingame.

2 Likes

That is just an art work not the in-game model.

2 Likes

I hope so. I fear that they will change her outfit with the pre patch because the trailer plays before the moment when the player enters “The War Within”.

I don’t really understand why they have to cover most of their female characters? Is the body of woman so evil? Two family members (sister-in-law and my wife) playing WoW too and hate it.

1 Like

Agreed, as a woman it disappoints me to see things regressing, everyone loves a tasteful revealing outfit.

1 Like

I think she looks really good. I love the artwork.

7 Likes

she looks like a sim, and my queen :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

As an infidel myself, I agree.

2 Likes

Personally I think the hair is a bit much but I’m hopeful that’s moreso due to artistic stylizations (Which do work in the picture might I add, just maybe less so on a model).

1 Like

Oh I agree she looks fantastic, I want to be able to shoot Void arrows being a VE Hunter myself, Blizz PLZ!

1 Like

I think we can probably find all sorts of similar artwork vs in game stuff.

I think it’s just the shaved on one side + being that long on the other that’s not doing it, we’ll see what the model looks like. She’s badass that’s for sure though.

However nothing compares to my knaifu.

Btw, just landed on my mind. Isn’t Veressa the one with blue armor? Is that even Alleria in that artwork?

THIS is badass and feminine:
t.ly/YAx 97

Imho modern designs are just tame and safe.

She looks a bit like my Baldur’s Gate 3 Character…

Her in game model is fine.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.