New alpha build - zero hunter changes!

I really want to ask what’s going on at this point:

• no development notes for hunter (even worse - said "we have nothing to announce) while all other classes (but the ones with missing hero talents) have them by now
  • no changes in yet another alpha build
  • 3 hero talent trees that haven’t created any excitement in the community so far, but mostly negative reactions

Or was the stables rework all there is for hunter this expansion?

I’m convinced at this point that blizzard only views hunter as the starter class, designed for levelling only. As a PvPr, I cannot express how bad we are since the major shakeups in legion. I mean, as THE OG kiters in the game, we are actually almost on par with priests kiting ability, and arguably worse than locks. How does this happen? Especially when in WoD we had SV, which could legitimately kite 3 melee for an extended period of time if they weren’t great.

However now you can’t kite ANY melee for more than a few seconds, because our toolkit actually regressed since WoD to now, while everyone elses exploded. How did warrior go from ONE charge, OUT OF COMBAT, to 2 charges on shorter CDs and heroic leap, with ranged stun. They also got a straight 30s CD version of our 2m heal…

I cba with this class any more, it is obvious we MUST stay in the dark ages.

1 Like