New capital cities.,

Good snax for cognac

1 Like

The Keldorei will be getting a brand new, beautiful, high res world tree sometime soon it seems…The undead got a small courtyard back in Lordaeron… Seems like a perfectly fair trade to me… Enjoy your patch of dirt and rubble…

1 Like

That sounds fantastic!

2 Likes

gnomeregan is never going to be recovered the horde bias devs will never allow it maybe when they finally boot ion for his ineptitude and the rest of the horde shills we can have equal story telling

1 Like

Cities require layout and functionality and practicality.

Take Suramar - the city of the Shal’dorei. In lore, it’s a Horde city, but in game - it would be hell to traverse and know where things were.
Suramar as a whole can never function as a city like Stormwind and Orgrimmar because it was never meant to be a city like them.

Same applies to Gnomergan and Undermine (the latter of which is impossible since the volcano erupted and destroyed the majority landmass - besides, goblins are settling in Azshara and off it’s coast.)
Goblins also keep the Highborne Shen’dralar at bay from trespassing too far into the land, which the elves forsook thousands of years prior to Orgrimmar’s construction.

Oh good another target to burn. Just kidding hate that sylvanas took the horde I’m the direction

Whats undermine?Never heard of it …

The Goblin dungeon from BFA I think.

Motherlode?

Its the goblin capital city on Kezan. It is build inside the volcano. We never saw it tho. The current status is unknown. It would be the perfect staging ground for another faction war scenario.

Pushing this again to see how many people would support new capital cities.

I support updated and new cities.

They just need to be practical.

Suramar is the best looking city in the game, period. Yet, it would be awful to have as a city which functions like Orgrimmar.

Suramar is big yes. But it would be a waste of resources not to turn it into something cool. And Undermine is the heart of all goblin civlization. IF we can make them join the Horde then we would be unstoppable in any war.

I don’t care about goblins. Keep them in Azshara and use them to keep the night elves at bay - make something useful out of those highborne ruins.

Suramar is far more important and it would be cool to have as a functioning city, but it’s far too big and wasn’t made to be a city like Orgrimmar with Auction Houses and Barber Shops and Vendors.

I’d love to see Void Elves teleport the Mechanar to Telogrus Rift and use that as a functioning city for them, but that dungeon wasn’t planned out to be used a city.

Well others do. Goblins are members of the Horde and they deserve to have a real city just like everyone else.

Just give The Horde Suramar as main capital city

This is much better than Orgrimmar but it needs to do questline,and when it’s completed, then on the other alts could get put as account wide to skip questlines

2 Likes

Ye no that’s not happening org will always be the main city of the horde just like stormwind will always be the main city of the alliance the only reason it was not in classic was that the king was missing and stormwind was ruled by a regent so ironforge temporally became the main hub but as soon as king chin returned no one cared about ironforge and stormwind returned to its original position as the founding city of the alliance

Gilneas will be the main alliance capital in dragonflight

Not sure about undercity, but let it be purged. And Teldrassil too

I want Undermine for my goblins. and the Steamwheedle cartel should join the Horde. We were friends in the second war so that counts for something.

Kezan is gone and will never exist?