New character instant dc

As the title says, instant dc on a newly created character. I can’t delete it because it has mail that I also need back. Trying to get help for this issue through the ticket system is a major pain.

The character name is noremorze-stormscale. I need the items that I have mailed back.

They can’t deal with these issues over the forums, as the forum staff are not actually GM’s. Plus you are not allowed to use the forums to bypass the ticket system.

I am afraid you are going to need to make a ticket, and wait for a GM to respond.

I can’t get help through the ticket system, that’s the whole problem. This is what happens when you cut costs. You either get redirected to a do it yourself service, which doesn’t work, or you’ll get redirected when you click “contact support” and you can describe your issue over and over again without being able to send a damn ticket. I even tried to contact them with a different issue, and there I get an error message.

Edit: alright, was able to send a ticket with an unrelated issue this time. Damn shame that you can’t contact them like you used to be able to.

Use: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/wf/wow/586/834/submitted

Select the character.

Already tried that, it doesn’t work.