New character. Need help

Hi everyone, I want to make a new main character, and I was hoping to find some answers here, so here we go;

I only play PvE, and mostly solo, is rogue a good class for that ? Since I read that they also are really good at pvp, isn’t it a waste of 1 or maybe 2 specs? (That I don’t play then, that’s what I mean)
I played hunter before in legion, and in bfa mostly Paladin, that are both classes that can take on multiple enemy’s at once, how do rogues do in that scenario?
How do they do against world bosses, wq’s etc? How are they for a solo player?

Would u guys recommend rogue? If yes, what spec? Sub looks kinda interesting, the ninja stuff etc…

Please help me with ur experience and tips! Thanks :slight_smile:

I will be talking from an Assassin point of view.
Rogue is one of the best classes in every every situation. Solo, m+, raids, wpvp, pvp and arenas.

I can solo nearly every world boss at naja, killing multiple mobs is doable but takes more work compared to classes that have aoe built in ( Fury and dh ).

They have a passive 15% speed increase along with sprint to make clearing older content faster.

Stealth allows you to do older pvp achievements that require you to be in enemy cities.

Besides the slow gameplay which is fixed with lucid dreams essence, Assassination is an awesome class.

2 Likes

As a 15 year Rogue main I am probably biased but Rogue is excellent for levelling imho.

Rogue has excellent DPS of course, good AoE and very good survival tools. You can escape from almost any fight that goes badly, and of course you have stealth, making many types of quest a breeze as you silently glide past dozens of trash mobs to your main target.

I have always played sword Rogues (Combat / Outlaw) and they are surprisingly tanky for a leather wearing class.

Once you have Blade Flurry and Killing Spree you can cut down a dozen mobs at a time, which is always fun and as above makes completing many types of quests easy.

It is a really fun class I think.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.