''New'' content: Hardcore Retail leveling

Before I start, sorry for bad english.

But i tought this… Give retail a Hardcore leveling chance?
Hardcore would include: Player dmg reduction by 50-75% and Player damage taken increased by 50-100% (these need testing to adjust it ofc). No Heirlooms, no dungeons, no lfg, no bg, not even grouping, no mob ‘‘tagging’’ (not sure what its called). Everything you need to do to get xp, you have to do it alone. Some1 else hit mob first, too bad, its gray for you. You hit mob and let +10lvl higher player above you to kill it, too bad: no loot or quest progress.

By reducing player power, it might bring back some ‘‘danger’’ in leveling, that we love in leveling in classic version.

Rewards: Achievement + Racial epic mount but ‘‘wounded’’ version, example Night Elf epic mount: torn up armor, broken tooth, scars etc. per race you get 60lvl HC.
2nd achievement: Get X amount of different races HC max level, reward tittle: ‘‘The Hardcore’’

And if by any chance, character dies, you can change it to normal and keep leveling.

this is just tough of mine. what you think?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.