New Darkspear character customizations?

Blizzard did add a lot of new character customization options for some races a while back and I was hoping they would do the same for all playable races in World of Warcraft. Some are unfortunately lacking heavy in that regard (looking at you Kul Tiran). One of the most iconic races of World of Warcraft are the Darkspear trolls however and I would love to see them get some love when it comes to character customization (and maybe even some heritage armor? :pray:). In some of the concept art from Blizzard they do have beards for example. Also in a lot of concept art and cutscenes they actually stand upright which would be a very welcomed option to have (such as orcs have). This would also solve the issue that gear currently clips heavily into the body of Darkspear trolls (helms and belts).

Here is a comparison between hunched stance and upright stance:
ZbKQxn.png

What character customization options would you like to see added for our beloved Darkspear trolls? :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I’d love upright stance, beards and maybe a buffer body option.

1 Like

You just described a Zandalari Troll. Well minus the beard.

I’m sure they could pull of making them look different still.

They’re all trolls though so… Void elfs and belfs are basically the same too.

For one, a Hibiscus flower on right ear or left ear. To show that Islander vibes that Darkspear have.

It’s a little something that will add beauty to our women, similar to how the yellow daffodils increased the amount of Tauren females.

For males I would love the Forrest troll body, and The Emerald Green skin for both genders so people who want to roleplay Revantusk tribe can do so.

That’s it for me.

4 Likes

The Darkspear troll in the BfA cinematics has an upright stance. I think even the Warcraft 2 - 3 trolls had a normal stance, not sure why WoW decided they should look like Quasimodo.

To me them being so skinny and gangly always kept me from playing one.

Hindtoe length and jewelry customisation.

Fur, moss/flora, scales, skin condition(warts, dry-cracks) customization.

Tusk placement lower/upper jaw and customizing over/underbite. in art and WC3 they had an underbite but in wow they got overbite.

Body type. I want buff trolls.

Add all tribes colours for skin, hair, eyes and tusks.

Loa inspired customization like:
Akil’zon eagle feet, claws instead of nails, glowing eyes, snake eyes etc.

And ofc, we should always have had beards.

I would like for Darkspear to get beards. Vul’jin has a beard why can’t other trolls?

Also the drakkari type trolls or berserker trolls would be cool but I’m not sure how that would fit into the lore though.

Yes…Pandaran would be better for you to identify as!

Pff, I am neither fat nor hairy. I do like to eat though, I imagine if I had racials they would be something about food!

Hmmmm…

Pandaran have food racials :sunglasses:

It would be nice to have boots added for trolls (besides the ugly event ones) the toes really annoy me…there’s not a single druid race horde side that can use boots!

This. I would definitely play a buff troll.

Troll beards seem like a popular request! Someone did some concept art for that;
Imgur

I also agree that some added jewelry options would be nice!

2 Likes

Green skin.

They added sand troll skin colour even though sand trolls are hostile to the horde but the revantusk are allied with the horde.

2 Likes

Those beards look fantastic on a troll!

The mustache for some reason is giving me Willy from the Simpsons vibes and it fits them. lol

:wolf:

2 Likes

Did someone ask for buff troll? What an absolute unit :sweat_smile:

Wo-WScrn-Shot-101922-195902

2 Likes

They gave orcs upright so they may as well give it to trolls.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.