New dragon race is too.. small

It’s a damn DRAGON it should look like one, it doesn’t need to look like a dude in a weird suit.

But when I made a thread about exactly that you called it a bait. What do you want now?

2 Likes

No.
At Kyrian and Night Fae covenant tables they mount them and flap their wings when i try to fix my adventures covering my screen.I have to move behind the table every time.
Make them TINY as much as possible.

Sure we will be. And at the same time people ask for big bads like Moruzond who litteraly manipulates time itself and galakrond the largest dragon to ever exist in wow. If you think DF will go back to “YOur just a small adventurerer in a big world” i fear your dreams will get shattered pretty hard.

On a general note thow: I love how litteraly every Humanoid Dragon models we have seen so far look better then what we actually get to play. Good job blizz. But hey they where also to lazy to add the other classes to the Drac’thyr cause “animations would take to long” so i hope you love playing a caster or healer cause if you don’t you will not only not get to play the new class(which would not be so bad) but also you wont get to play the new Race! Hurray! With this 2 of the 3 Main features of the New Expansion (New class, New Race, Dragonriding) will be completly irrelevant for you!

The issues that come with an 18 year old engine and recycling 18 year old skeletons.

Yes I know. We need to end this. Alliance bias needs to be dismantled. The Horde will reign supreme.

1 Like

The thing that somewhat bothers me the most about them isn’t even how lean they are, but how small their head is for their body.

Kinda gives me 1993 Super Mario Bros movie Koopa Troopa vibes. :B

1 Like

I mean clearly the engine can handle it if NPC guards and flight masters are allowed to have those cool models.

Tbh.

Given the dragon race we are getting are only spellcasters. Id say its likely normal to see them being skinny.

2 Likes

The options are amazing, there are so many.

Please, with those voices:

:smile:
Lol.Voice does not bother me but it would be funny

I like this model.

We have enough “short legs-gorilla arms” body types.
Pretty much all males in game looks like that.
Then ppl will demand more femine ekhem “body 1” and we end up with goofy lizards with boobs.

Worgen are bad enough so I’m glad with what we got.

2 Likes

Oy!
No kink shaming!

That would mean gnomes would rule PvP and no one would be a tauren. If would be inherently unfair.

Height would be limited by the size of taurens, you need to fit into the existing world.

I believe they have some size customisations.

Maybe we can send the npcs to collect stuff for us for a change. Feed us and make us bigger :smiley:

As I said “if size would carry over into sandbox”.

I say let people have the big blue boy model…then we can all stand around and laugh at them when they realiese that they cant fit in any doors!

For the last time, these are casters. Leave them alone.

post edited