New dragon race is too.. small

They are too small. Too skinny. They are tiny. Where are the bulky muscly dragons? I don’t want to play as a dragon with noodle arms and pencil neck. Look at pic below. Why can’t we have the body of the blue dragon?

http s://i.imgur.com/WLTaPTu.png

13 Likes

Size matters not, young grasshopper

1 Like

Alright, if you want to be more bigger, feel free to ask for it. But keep in mind that a bigger Dragon model also means a bigger hitbox :wink:

That just adds more to the fantasy of playing as a dragon. Good. I should be big and in the way if i’m playing a lizardman.

12 Likes

You Vs the dragon she tells you not to worry about

10 Likes

That size alone would make you 2x easier to kill in PvP in melee range due to the hitbox size (if size would carry over into sandbox).

They don’t need to be as tall as the blue Dragon. Just… add some muscle onto their bodies. They look like they haven’t eaten in ever. These Dragons Grandmother would have a panic attack if they ever visited her.

7 Likes

There are 4 different muscle sizes in the character creation. I personally think the options are totally fine.

2 Likes

Did you make a slender one just to whine about it? Or is that just a picture you saw somewhere?

There are bulkier options which are fine imo.

1 Like

No its not
10/char

I mean…if we could play as that Steward guy, I would main a Dracthyr 100%.

6 Likes

I think it’s a good thing, that our player characters appear weaker than NPCs visually
In BFA and Shadowlands we were the main protagonist of the story, and now we appear like normal dracthyr mages

What kind of logic is that supposed to be???
Brave hero, defender of azeroth, destroyer of legions, slayer of Old Gods should look weaker than a random flightmaster from some random village Babniki?

Also not true, those were Sylvanas/Anduin/Jaina whatever

2 Likes

We were the Maw Walker, and Champions of Azeroth. I think now it’d be nice to just be a random dude on an adventure in Dragonflight

But you will still become some sort of chosen one/titanslayer/godslayer in the end of the next expansion. But you will still end up looking like a little lizard rather than the mighty dragon

1 Like

Another thing is, that if they look too bulky, it’s hard to tell the diff between a male draenei and a Dracthyr for example.
(I think that was their logic :thinking:)
Or maybe they also wanna promote more realistic body types, or something as a SJW thing :thinking:
I’d agree with both things tho

While they’ve added 4 different body types for Dracthyr they still feel too skinny for my tastes… Ramp that number up, give us 8 bodies instead. It’s not like they need to rework armour pieces to fit them.

3 Likes

God this is bad. I saw the leader for the Horde faction of the Dracthyr. She is too small compared to the alliance counterpart. The Horde deserves better then this.

2 Likes

This alliance bias has to end NOW! You show them Erevien! We trust in you!

1 Like