New druid forms

Is it too much to ask for one new druid form per expansion? Hunters get a bunch of new beasts to tame every time. Druids are the more popular class, but get no new customizations for multiple expansions in a row.

Didn’t Ion say that popularity was the main deciding factor for where to allocate resources? Druids are very popular, where are our class customizations?

1 Like

New druid forms should come with new lore, like in Zul’aman.

I don’t get why we cannot manifest Nalorakk and Halazzi, we’ve done all the quests we are the Hash’ey. - I want them as playable form.

Outside of proper writing/adaptation, I’d be up for customizable, already existing forms.

But yeah, Druid lore is sacred, keep it that way.

4 Likes

What about a “thunder god black cat warrior princess” cat form! pur :black_cat: :high_voltage:

Makes a note.

4 Likes

Honestly i just want cat ears in human form but we want too much regardless.

2 Likes

I’m grinding the avatar of ursol form and I’m loosing my sanity :frowning: yeah some new forms would be nice

1 Like

Honestly it’s kind of a sad state when warlock pets have more customisation options around than most druid specs.

1 Like

i think whats sad is pet classes cannot mount their pets.
(Mainly the incubus)

1 Like

Reminds me the whole Jaina mount situation in bfa and how everyone wanted to mount it.

1 Like

Who ? Jaina ? Thats understandable.

2 Likes

An orange or red version of the astral form would be reallllllllly coool as well for wearing red transmogs

2 Likes

I agree. Druids could really use more form customization each expansion. I’d especially love themed sets based on existing WoW lore, such as the Emerald Nightmare, with matching Feral, Guardian, Moonkin, Flight, Travel and Aquatic forms.

1 Like

“Yeah, that grind is rough :sweat_smile: Hopefully Blizzard gives Druids more form options in the future so we’re not all chasing the same few appearances.

1 Like

The forms are a touchy awkward area i think. As you got players who unlocked the mage tower forms originally and put alot of work in to get them as they want them to feel rare and unique, not common, much like grinding rares mounts. They wont want them made easily obtainable now as it would negate the work they put in and the rarity they have.

New forms yes they should, maybe options different ears, fangs, paw shape etc on cat and bear. I play boomkin and its had enough love in the cosmetic side recently, with new colors etc like in Amirdrassil. I didnt enjoy seeing a different colour of the owl/mount arrive in the store . They need to stop the recolors and just make mounts unique again.

But this is wow, copy/paste, tweak and push lazy quick and lackluster content. But its the player bases fault as they complain content drags out. So isnt blizzards fault, They are doing what the player wanted.