New expac wishlist

I won’t speak to BM or SV, I don’t play either.

Remember the days of MM being able to move
and shoot? I’d love that back. Even the system of
doing more DPS when static was better than this
current situation.

We’re getting Kill Shot back, I hope it’s just like it
used to be and not mangled.

Oh and MM cleave, 2 or more targets thanks as
3 is incredibly annoying.

1 Like

-dual pet for bm as baseline not talent, it goes perfectly with the aesthetic and makes us stand out from surv and mm
-bring back old aspects
-add more spells and rework rotation of bm so its not boring
-add pet auras like hatis lightning for customization since we can’t enchant our wepons,
-add quivers and ammo pouches like they where in legion but make them a separate slot not just a back
-add different defualt arrow/bullet customization like bm hunters have with artifact
-serpent sting baseline for bm and mm, not on gcd
-take hunters mark of gcd
-give pets more useful/QoL abilities, 90% of families are useless

Generally, some “punch” or burst back on SV like the old Flanking Strike and Butchery. As talents they are both completely worthless and usatisfying.

Instead of shooting ghost birds with aspect of the eagle i wish we instead equip a bow like arms warriors can equipt a shield. With shorter cooldown, and you could toggle it of. You’d have ranged auto attacks but you deal abit less damage.

The spec is abit hard to wrap your head around in BG pvp. You need ramp up time but can’t really go toe-2-toe with other melee and your ability to kite is tied to a cooldown.
A more skirmishing, in-and-out playstyle would be cool where you can more reliably fight at range but still need to be in melee in order to burst, interupt and do high damage.

Having both a bow and melee weapon equip at the same time would be neat, so would a dual wielding option.

Yes!

I said this ever since bfa beta!

• Dreanor expension Survival should be back (4th Spect)
  • Black Arrow
  • Serpent Sting
  • Mobil Cobra Shot
  • Explosive shot
  • Traps
  • Freezing Arrow Talents
  • And Should be Quivers for all bows not for just artifact weapons

Maybe Dark Ranger class can be because last 4 expension have a Lady Sylvanas <3 why you dont get him class too?
or Forsaken Night Elf ‘’ teldrassil was burn ‘’

WE ARE HUNTERS WE SHOULD PLAY WITH BOW or GUN don’t take that us
IF WE WANT TO PLAY MELEE WE HAVE SO MUCH OPTION FOR PLAY THIS

DREANOR SURVIVAL SHOULD BE BACK or ADD 4th spect like a SURVIVAL

2 Likes

:blush:

This. It would be such an awesome class perk to be able to mount your pets. They obviously wouldn’t count toward mount collection and such, but would make exploration and keeping more/different types of pets more fun.

I’d rather see Cata or MoP wurv back over WoD one, but heyo give me my DoT specc back and we good.

Nice to see all the wishes so far though :blush:

1 Like

I’d like to see the wotlk hunter back, quivers on us and all the cool abilities too

I would main a hunter in a heartbeat if they would fix the pet getting stuck bs.

Hunter was my first character but i got bored to pets retarded AI hunter itself is fun to play but pet and its awful AI ruins the whole class for me.

Second thing is why is it so hard to create quivers for the class having just a bow looks stupid.

Third thing is bring back ranged survival even if its with a different name melee survival should have been 4th spec.

4 Likes

Melee animations for ranged attacks when used in melee as well as a transmoggable bow to be used with ranged abilities. Also add ranged autoattacks to be used with the said bow.
Talking about sv hunter here btw

I would also like to have the ability to transmog enchant effects to my gun/bow/crossbow it would be cool to have the effect on the ammunition itself when you fire.

I would also love to get a more of a ranger feeling if we used a single one handed weapon + bow instead of a 2hander

There isnt a single melee dpec that uses only a single weapon like that. It would make sv unique

2 Likes

my only wish is mounted combat :stuck_out_tongue:

To not mess about with BM much.

I like how the spec plays, and call me casual but I really enjoy that I can do mechanics and not worry about interrupting casting etc!

Currently gearing this up to be my main for the next patch, would like to keep it next expansion as well.

Aimed shoot sod have instent cast and castable while moving thats only thing i wish for .

Another idea, MM hunters should have a stun.

they have frost trap :stuck_out_tongue:

But frost trap is not a stun.

so tru lolz
give us stun shot stuns enemy for 5 sec ?