New expac wishlist

I would also love to get a more of a ranger feeling if we used a single one handed weapon + bow instead of a 2hander

There isnt a single melee dpec that uses only a single weapon like that. It would make sv unique

2 Likes

my only wish is mounted combat :stuck_out_tongue:

To not mess about with BM much.

I like how the spec plays, and call me casual but I really enjoy that I can do mechanics and not worry about interrupting casting etc!

Currently gearing this up to be my main for the next patch, would like to keep it next expansion as well.

Aimed shoot sod have instent cast and castable while moving thats only thing i wish for .

Another idea, MM hunters should have a stun.

they have frost trap :stuck_out_tongue:

But frost trap is not a stun.

so tru lolz
give us stun shot stuns enemy for 5 sec ?

That would be good. Yes please.

That SV is reverted back to range and that Aldru and Jerby quit in 9.0.

1 Like

Someones a bit salty tonight huh.
Blizzard already stated no big reworks for 9.0 so maybe 10.0 if we get that far :^)

These forums need an age limit

1 Like

I’d settle for that or more moderation at any rate.

Ah come on, dont be misogynistic!

Not entirely sure what the point of the current discussion is but, not really worth it.

It’s not productive in any way. Personal attacks wont do us any good at all.

TLDR is Junglez is a little bit salty over Jerby and I respectively pointing out and disagreeing to his suggestions while pointing out that his suggestions are ridiculous, with Bicmex contributing to the PVP oriented side of the debate.

I wholly agree that petty insults is not doing anyone any good, especially not on a fun good natured thread like this.

Ok lets stop the insults then. I apologise to you both.

Moving forward, we need to be more unified to get this class back up to scrath. To be more fun than it currently is.

I literaly agree with every single thing.
exotic ammo and baseline buthcery, more traps? I am in.

tried to state the wishlist in post

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.