New eye customization

Hello

I have been wanting new eye option for Demon Hunters for so long, the green eyes are good, but it’s time for something new. The other Night Elfs eye customizations are great. Plz give Demon Hunters the other options, or at least the Night Warrior option. Legion was so long ago, its time to move on from the fel.

2 Likes

I agree. Demonhunters used to have the whole ritual and demon inside of them and stuff. That time has passed, the fantasy is done. So let us rather have elemental-fused Demon Hunters. Rename the class to cosmetic hunter.

Then we can get all the colours of the wind, as we should!

But it isnt? Unless i missed some part of lore that said DHs are no longer empowered by fel?

Just because the legions gone dont mean u are past fel lol,

If i cut my leg off and put it through a blender, just because it was 10 years ago dont mean im suddenly able to walk lol.

Ur forever a demon hunter, and forever fel. It isnt a “temporary buff”. Lol. Its a perma lifestyle.

Did u miss the lore of “the power costs everything”. Lol

They’ll give DH some love when there are 15 players left playing it lol

Sharingan DH maybe?

1 Like

They should really focus on some older classes first and then start working on “newer” classes tbh.

You indeed missed “something”
Like the whole process of their creation, of summoning a demon, killing it , eating its heart, drinking its blood and seal the demon inside themselves to steal its powers
With the added side effect of the Demon constantly whispering and tempting them and the horrible visions of the Legion - so horrible they claw their own eyes out half-insane before the arcane tattoos stablilize their power and mental health, but even then, the Demon’s voice remain - if for some reason their eye would remain intact it evaporates the moment they use their fel-beam
They are basically half-demons, their power is from the Demon inside them, some of them even have a “Demon Soul” meaning they are reborn in the Nether and reform their body, liek a true Demon

This must be looked upon with new lore revelations in mind. Likely they were not demon-souls, but maw-walkers. The ones able to traverse even as dead, because of how their anima/“soul” is connected to the machinery of fate created by the Ancient Ones.

Likely, the demon within, is even more dangerous to a maw-walker than anything. As if the demon breaks free from the Arcane Wards that hold it - it will consume your anima and turn it fuel for its Fel-being. Creatures consumed by Fel, becomes soul-dust, there is no trace of their anima.

The reason Illidan thought of it as being a demon soul, is because it in a way behaved like one kind of and it something he had knowledge of. Yet - demons do not run back to their corpses to resurrect. They reform deep in the twisting nether and come back out as a new vessel. Argus was a forced anchor point for this process - using the tortured titan’s power to do so. So to make it easier for the Burning Legion to gather them up and throw them back unto ships.

Well yes, but their still fel empowered, the idea is to absorb the powers of the legion to use against your enemies.

So fel is still a massive part of its lore and concept.

Giiiiiivveee

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.