New form of hacking?

tieing your character with a type of ‘magnet’ to a building. you get pushed by any spell and automaticly get pushed to that building no matter which direction you are pushed from? well thats new

1 Like

You mean ring of peace against a wall?

no was on arathi basin at dun baldar south bunker. pushed a rogue with my thunderstorm ability. was almost always infront of me with his back against the ledge and always got thrown against the bunker

thats becuse those ledges bugg out, they become los so he had no where to fly, even my pets can not attack anyone at times if they are close to the ledge says no path available.

but if we talking about exploits oh lol, a DH in AV, every time he got low he got a DC where none could hit him, and when he started to move again he was at ful healt lol, that was realy odd.

There are weak places on wsg flag room. I dont know if it got hot fix. Dhs used to clim walls.

I think it got fixed because none of the dh climb anymore.

might be fixed, no idea, as hunter I have buy accident my self got stuck in the wal above the flag, buy just jumping and using disengage also, not sure if anyone could hit me, becuse I was not so lame to stay there and got my self down instantly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.