New Fresh Start Realm -- Jin'do

Can we make this a horde majority pvp server now please for the love of god…

I’ve lost literally 7 days playtime on thekal to make it, but I guess I have to start again, just to be able to avoid queues and start again, there won’t be any kind of compensation for it? I am not greedy but I have spend and missed work for about 150 hrs of intensive hours to make up my characters. And It will all just be lose to start again. I will do it to be able to play the game I love most, but what I’ve lost can’t be regained. Thank you for listening to us, anyways, Blizzard, but we have also lost pretty much of the time before launch and now it’s shorter to do all the preparations before the launch of WOTLK and we will be behind with many thing. Peace

9 Likes

Most people won’t move because they’ll be scared of the server not being populated enough and because they worked their a** off to level up, but hey, at least they’re doing it so kudos.
They should have done that from the beginning though, but well.

5 Likes

Better than waiting 5 hours in a queue or having to do remote log in stuff.

Hey, how about locking all those posts about this now?

They know that only Horde will migrate as Thekal is Alliance dominated. What they don’t know is how many players will come. Sadly new players will hear that Horde is occupying new realm and will either pick Horde or try to populate Thekal as Alliance despite queues.

Horde players should move over to this server now and make it majority horde for a change

fancy that…

You read this part?

1 Like

I agree with AH i dont agree with RDF. RDF kill one world feeling. U wanna do a dungeon, walk to it.

(Ty blizzard for adding an extra fresh pvp server, my only concerns what about the 20.000+ people who already have a character on thekal. Let them maybe migrate untill a stop)

3 Likes

Horde is PvE faction in Wrath. And you propose monofactional servers. Again!

Yes ofc I did, I mean please can this one have a Horde majority. I never said Horde transfer from Theka did I?

So now we need to figure out which of the PvP realms will be the designated Alliance megaserver and which one will be the Horde megaserver

Well it’s not as Giantstalker server has much more Alliance players than horde

I feel sorry for all those people who rushed to 70 and now are going to end up on a realm filled with the other faction or have to start from the beginning again.

3 Likes

Thekal can be alliance one. Allies are more there anyway.

Please also never allow transfers/boosts on thekal aswell, since you haven’t clarified it 100% yet, but for jin’do it seems written in stone

So many players in a urge of making monofaction servers :joy:

4 Likes

never? they will f you over in 2 months

Would settle for a 60 (Horde) 40 (Alliance) split at this point

1 Like