New Fresh Start Realms Available with Pre-expansion Patch

Reading your ridiculously dumb post makes me glad I gank players like yourself.

2 Likes

No, you don’t, as he quite obviously plays on PVE servers. :wink:

1 Like

the very fact that you talk about ganking just makes my post ring that more true. do you perhaps beat up random people on the street??

but it seems in general that PvP gamers cannot link the games to reality. or in some cases cannot see it as NOT being reality. as seen so many places around the world. whereas PvE gamers usually dont have that problem

A more appropriate real life analogy would be two people beating each other inside a combat arena they both willingly entered with the goal of beating up each other.

PvP servers are specifically made so that players can beat on each other, and anytime you see an enemy player, you can safely assume he is okay with you attacking him, because that is why he chose to play on a PvP server.

You accusing players who attack other players (in an environment specifically made for that) of being some kind of monster in real life is highly inappropriate.

1 Like

Which is precisely why there should always be a choice between PVE and PVP servers and I am glad there is now.

3 Likes

Flamelash. Alliance cities raided by Horde. The realm that died of PvP starvation when last Gnome was found and eaten in Ironforge.

No. The most inappropriate, but exact analogy for ganking would be when kid comes for first sparring training in martial arts school, but gets a black belt master as opponent, who uses full force againt him and might even called master from another dojo to beat poor kid together.

Let me point out some reasons why your analogy is not exact, or even close.

1, PvP server is not a dojo. It is a open-for-all combat arena.

2, Unlike a “first sparring match in a dojo”, every player fully expects (or should) to be attacked by enemies of higher level, sometimes multiple.

3, So there is no “poor kid” being beat up when he expected a fair match. Every player knows up-front what he is getting himself into, and, again unlike in a dojo, knows he can call for a backup if he needs it.

3 Likes

The problem is u are not pvp player. Pvp player like us always love to play at server with lower faction balance cause we have more target to kill. This is not true. A pvp player never leave such situation. U know who leaves? The pve player who come to play in pvp server. I see it in my eyes for firemaw. See it in gehenass and many realm when the actually pvp player didn’t exist. So dont talk about pvp when u are not pvp player and didn’t have the experience

1 Like

So you say, NOONE that play on these mono servers is a PVPer? A lot of them joined there after it was a mono server. A true PVP player would surely transfer to a server where they was the underdog if what you say would be true. It might be a handfull of people that think like you, but 99% of those who roll on a PVP server wants to be on the major faction otherwise we wouldn’t have this situation.

I dont say none of them is pvp players. I say pvp player will stay longer. But your commend was they are all pvp player who just run to another server

Well, I am glad you decided to open a fresh PvE server after all, because I wouldn’t have been able to write this post as I wouldn’t have resubscribed to the game.
I am sure there were many like me, gnawing my teeth at all this but not being able to post.

5 Likes

You can still “like”/heart posts without a sub, though.

1 Like

What will be the conditions for creating DK in fresh servers?

Old school. You will need to have a level 55 character before you can roll a DK.

1 Like

Any chance of a reasonable/fixed launch time for fresh servers?

Classic and SoM name reservations were managed so well. And these Fresh servers are going to open, what, at some point in the night between 3 and 11am?

Yeah, we really need a proper time for name reservations and/or launch.

1 Like

There is an information displayed now on the battlenet launcher saying scheduled maintenance will be on 31st august from 3am to 4am 11am CEST.

So assuming there will be no unexpected delays (yea yea), well be able to log in and create characters at 4am 11am CEST on the 31st.

Personally, i fully expect to hammer the server for half a day before i get in :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Still says from 3am to 11am for me.

h ttps://iili.io/47tNj9.jpg

Good game go matter, no difference for me where to roll on - PvP or PvE :slight_smile: Would go PvP, and you should know - back in original Wrath Aliance on Europe was dominating because of human racial - kinda nice kick back to those wotf and I-dont-care-about-stuns guys - there will barely be any faction imbalance this time. The only thing that embarasse me is the name…Any time I see Thekal I see it as Fekal. American guys got Skyfury and we gonna be Fekal raiders? :frowning: