New Fresh Start Realms Available with Pre-expansion Patch

We are the player and we always must love each other expect the open word :slight_smile: we are playing as family and wow runs throw my family as well. What ever we play pvp pve i wish the best for u and your son mate. Good luck and have fun in wotlk

1 Like

I need a french fresh serveur, blizz please.

2 Likes

Why would you make a PVE server? Do you really think there is anybody in this world who would play on PVE? C’mon blizz make PVP only the Normal server will be dead - nobody stupid enough to play on Normal

2 Likes

What is the alternative? Open up a ton of fresh servers that will have to be culled in the long run? People would give them hell for that.

Two EU servers. It will be fun again to play with the French and Russians who absolutely won’t write English. But nothing surprises me anymore from Blizzard. Fresh servers are not an option for me then. I waited all weeks for nothing. I’ll probably go to the existing servers where the economy is completely broken after Blizzard just didn’t act. How can a single company screw up one addon? I’m so done with WoW…

4 Likes

The alternative is to open 1 EN PVP server, 1 EN PVE, 1 French PVP and 1 German PVE (and/or German PVP). Opening more than one new EN PVP server is obviously a bad idea, but they could give German and Fench speakers aditional options. There is a ton of people who just refuse to play on international realms. And, speaking as a German myself, some Germans who do just behave like sh!t and some French players just write French anywhere. It was like this in SoM. 4 people in a group speak German, one doesn’t. Germans just write German, fifths person is left out. Super rude. I don’t wish that on the rest of you, tbh.^^

7 Likes

Probably subbed BEFORE she read the post, assuming it would be a PVE server too, wich they have now decided it will be.

French don’t need a new server PVP but we must have a new PVE server. we have already 2 pvp server and one of them is low population.
I think they will consolidate our PVP servers soon.

3 Likes

Agreed, my bad. I actually am in favour of German and French PVE servers.

2 Likes

The main reason for monofaction servers is that on a PVP server, as soon as the balance get down to 40-60, people from the smaller faction start to leave. The more that leave, the more people want to leave. On a PVE server this is not a problem. As long as the smaller faction is big enough to have a thriving AH, and there is not a struggle to find groups it doesn’t matter if 70% of the server population is the other faction. Only if the AH stops function good and groups are hard to find, those servers would spiral.

2 Likes

This. And forcing PVE palyers to play on a PVP realm just to give PVP players a better experience (and the opportunity to say “you shouldn’t have rolled on a PVP server, stop whining!”) is not a great option.

8 Likes

Well I am Russian, who writes to you in English, however won’t be playing fresh, because it is going to fail in less than 5 months.

1 Like

well. atleast we got our PvE Fresh. now to clarify some thing for those pro PvP-only people.

PvE players are enjoying the content together. it would be like going to the movies, theater, watching a football match (no im not talking about that thing the US call football) and the like.
some PvP player, maybe majority, are also enjoying the content together doing the same stuff. but they are more likely to participate in said football match compared to PvE player.
and finaly we have the rest of the PvP players. those are the ones that if we translate WoW into Real Life, would be going around the street beating up those of the opposite skin color. in short wPvP is in fact illigal if translated to the real world.
worse yet are the gankers. it the people that dont just beat up the oppisite skin color. but activly target KIDS of the other color. the likelyhood of jail time here is quite high.
and then we have those that go around killing the NPCs in leveling areas. that would be equivilent to pushing the other skincolor kids out of the playground, and keeping them out, if they try to stand up against it. they get beat up.

another point. this more towards having fresh PvE vs. PvP only:
imagine that the most popular pizzaria in your town, which have a very simply menu.
1: Pepperoni pizza - by far the most popular - this is equivilent to PvP servers.
2: Chesse pizza - not as popular, but still sell well - equivilent to PvE servers.
3: the 2 above but with extra ham - this is the RP realms, PvP and PvE respectivly. (Ham being the extra rules that exist on RP realms)
thing is, for the last year they have only sold stale pizza’z that was made the day before. then suddenly they announce that from next week they are gonna offer FRESH pizza’s - smae price, just freshly made. then the day before the new offer they tell everyone that the fresh offer is ONLY for pepperoni pizza’s, nothing else.

you can bet for sure that in such a case there would be a riot outside the pizzaria. some would just complain, others would go looking for another place to eat instead. perhaps a Burger place, perhaps another pizzaria that got the type of pizza they want (not a pepperoni, a.k.a. PvP)
how long untill the pizzaria would offer fresh Cheese pizza’s too?? just to avoid loosing customers.

in this case with blizzard it took between 5 and 6 hours

2 Likes

I have a strong feeling lots of players with a strong opinions, like " its my way or the highway." gonna go for the classical rat-racing mentality, clogging up quest npcs and mobs and speedrun the life out of each other and within the next week or two after the fresh server release lots of them gonna vanish, literately drop and likely never to return.

leaving this tiny hole that just becomes bigger and bigger as players starts to fight for faction balance, parsing like madman for server population to no end and demand more servers to open up etc. And if blizzard opens up more servers and such, People will grantee starts to migrating left and right like birds to other realms and screams eventually into the void known as wow classic forum and say how blizzard screwed things up.

Hopefully i am wrong and all will be well and things goes perfectly, but for what i have seen in my early days and modern days of classic, I have much feeling of this may happen,

1 Like

Blizzard, pls give us a fresh german server! Thats a part of the classic feeling!

10 Likes

Ah yes I remember the full stack German groups in SoM with me being the only non-German speaker. Kind of awkward but we made it work. Is that what fresh is gonna be? Bit awkward if so.

1 Like

Will you unlock Firemaw for trasfers?

" If you really can’t stand dying a few times to an enemy player "
Seems you werent on “Flamesomethin?”(cant remember anymore) alliance side when the organized stomping started. You were hunted by 3-5 man groups while questing, 5 men groups killing NPC’s, if you organized people to kill the 5 man group, it was like a beacon for 50+ horde to come destroy everything.

No matter what level you were, there was always either group killing all questers or some highlvl rogue corpsecamping people.

“few deaths” turned into 50 deaths and then most of people were ready to call it quits. It wasnt world pvp, but you havent experienced it yet. :slight_smile: Good luck, i hope your side doesnt become the lowpop one.

Just like how it is now, 1 PvP realm & 1 PvE Realm that is fine with multiple layers to avoid lag for peoples.

Of course transfer is available. That is way these servers called “fresh.”