New Fresh Start Realms Available with Pre-expansion Patch

there’s already 20 pve servers to choose from

3 Likes

U cannot compare the launch of the most popular expansion as a whole…

To a crappy rerun of classic that has already come out. That’s like hi LV to 60… Grats now do it again for fun?

I was guna stay up for launch and play through night, but if this is the case I won’t bother cuz the queue is going to be stupid. IL probably set it to login and then go sleep for 36 hours

2 Likes

There’s also 20 PvP servers to choose from as well. Why even bother adding any fresh servers then?

11 Likes

Name one balanced pvp server please ?

Exactly why would they do pvp only when I’m sure majority would want pve

11 Likes

And you’re naive enough to think this server will be any better? In three months when they open up for transfers its gonna be the same crap again. I highly doubt this will be balanced on release as well, with a majority of players going Alliance.

1 Like

I really cannot believe there’s no PVE server. We are just asking for ONE.
People that says there are plenty PVE servers already, do you know what the word FRESH means?

25 Likes

All the dead servers… hihi

majority going Alliance

source?

1 Like

Wut? Alliance is THE PvP faction in Wrath because of Humans. Horde is the better PvE faction tho.

What an absolute joke,

No RDF

only 1, ONE fresh server for all of EU, and its F’in PvP

There are no longer words to describe the mess that wrath classic has become,

Good luck blizz, i see you want to recreate the cata drop off 1 expansion early…

16 Likes

Fresh PvP chads we won!

5 Likes

Any chance to just make Thekal PVE?

12 Likes

They said they won’t open transfers for three months as a minimum.

If the server is healthy, they might never open transfers to/from it. And considering it will be the only fresh server, it just might end up healthy.

Are you kidding me? No PvE server?

What an awful joke :frowning_face:

20 Likes

The server will melt on Wednesday. I feel sad for the PvE players but omg this will be epic.

3 Likes

Please make a pve server, this is seriously making me reconsider if this is worth comming back for :frowning:

17 Likes

This is the best news ever, now I am even more hyped for fresh :smiley:

7 Likes

Please add a PvE server for fresh realms, thanks!

21 Likes

Will there be name reservation in the upcoming days? Like it was on SOM?

Also can SOM characters transfer to these realms?

1 Like