New Fresh Start Realms with Wrath Classic

I might screenshot all those naive posts how GDKPs and dirty gold won’t exist in Fresh. I’ll paste it to the hundreds of “GDKPs ruin Fresh, Blizz help” posts that will emerge towards end of phase 1.

2 Likes

you may also add: “Blizz pls ban boosts on our Fresh”, “Bots ruining Fresh, Blizz pls act”, “Gold sellers ruining Fresh”, “People already at goldcap but i’m barely have gold to buy 280% mount, consumes and constantly broke”.

1 Like

Blizzard is only saying this to have the option, if this realm is going to be low pop.

However, something like this requires trust and after seeing how greedy blizzard is with their mobile game and other things in general, this trust just isn’t really there at the moment.
So the only thing, I’d ask for, is a very clearly defined scenario, where you’d allow paid transfer, not just vague “health of the realm”.

You are wrong, there are many better options then to allow transfers from broken GDKP old servers to fresh ones.
So in case Fresh servers for some reason lose pop, doubt that will be but lets consider all circumstances, Blizzard can:

• Merge all FRESH realms in ONE (probably will be more then one)
  • In worst case if above solution is not enough they can allow FREE transfer to old GDKP realms

Only but only purpose od FRESH realms is to NEVER allow any kind of transfers or character boost.
99% of damn BOTs used that character boost to 58 (to avoid use of bots for leveling with risk to be reported and banned)

For ppl who says that will be the same situation with gold sellers and BOTs on fresh realms I can say only this:
You comparing 3-4 YEARS old realms on which character boost and transfers were allowed from day one with fresh servers without transfers and boosts at all?

Well YES, unfortunately with time pass will be gold sellers and BOTs… but with ratio 1:1000 compared to old servers like Firemaw.

Do you know how many GOLD some ppl have there, gold buyers joining GDKP pugs and they give for simple Sunwell epic 30-70 k gold and for Glaives or legge Bow 100-150 k…

Fresh realm with no transfer or boost would need twice of WotLK duration to reach something like that so for first TWO years situation on fresh should be 100 times better then on broken servers who start WotLK with such quantity of gold.

Final sentence:
NO transfers, NO character boost, NEVER… or we no need your “bait” realms, you, my dear Blizzard milked us enough.

But are you really such naive and think that our lovely money hungry Blizzard will SAVE population from fresh servers if they ignored for entire TBC population problem on Classic servers and they leave 60% realms to die…

They ignored pain of community and waited low faction players to be enough desperate to do PAID transfers to Firemaw (on which they added 8-9 layers )

And at the end when they got enough money they decided to limit Firemaw layers to 4 and they implemented queue… so good part of ppl who paid to be on Firemaw was “forced” to return on some low pop realm again but for FREEEE.
Lovely Blizzard, /kiss

Can someone please confirm to me that this does NOT mean that ALL realms will get a hard reset.
There is way to many people and videos (with possible clickbait) that are either saying everything gets reset into these fresh realms or are not denying it isn’t doing that.

And honestly reading through the article the only thing that suggests its not a full reset is the word “open” right before the fresh realm thingy early on.
I need to know ASAP if ive already been wasting days of time preparing for wrath on BC servers.

You are wrong, there are many better ways to fix that problem.
So in case new fresh realms starts to lose pop (even doubt will happen) Blizzard can:

• Merge all fresh realms together (probably will be more then one)
  • In worst case if above solution is not enough then allow FREE transfers from that one fresh realm to old broken GDKP realms.

For ones who says that will be the same situation with BOTs and gold sellers/buyers on fresh realms I can say only this:

• How you can compare 3-4 YEARS old realms on which character boost and transfers were allowed since day one with fresh realms without transfers or boosts at all?

Well YES, with time pass will be gold sellers/BOTs on fresh realms too but in much less ratio 1:1000 compared with Firemaw for example.

Do you know how much GOLD some players give for simple Black Temple or Sunwell epic… 30-70 k… and 100-150 k for Glaives or leggendary Bow.

New realms without transfers/boost for BOTs would need at least double time of WotLK expansion to reach that situation so we will have two years of much better game experience then players on old broken GDKP realms who starting WotLK with milions of gold.

Only purpose of fresh realm is to save part od players from old infested realms full of GOLD, gold sellers, boosted lvl58 bots, tons of items, layer exploiters… and any possibility if they can transfer their hacked characters or to do boosts up to lvl68 making new fresh realms completely useless.

So final sentence is:
No transfers, no character boosts on fresh realms, NEVER, or there is no sense for most of us to play there, we no need another “bait” or empty words.

C’mon Blizzard, do at least one time in your life right thing and allow legit MMORPG players fair play.

Why should get realms a hard reset? Except those that where announced to be closed, everything stays like it used to be with the difference it is gonna be WotLK instead of TBC.
The only hard reset is if you want to continue play on TBC as those are then not available anymore.

“Fresh realms” as in new realms, not the ones that is on now

Now, finally some words of wisdom. Unless Blizzard publicly and very specifically says that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES there will be allowed transfers and level boosts, Fresh is going to be just another money-bait/tourist trap.

They did not say this so, for the time being, we should assume Fresh is a very unstable concept that has high chance of turning into complete failure. We might change our position if above Blizzard-statement happens.

1 Like

First:

Is your time moving faster than mine? August 26, 2019 is only a bit shy of 3 years ago as my time flies.

And no, it won’t take that long. I have made a copy of your post and I am going to re-post it when people start complaining half a year after the fresh servers opened.

2 Likes

Blizzard routinely lies in their communication with the player base. They lied about not introducing faction and race change due to “RP community”, they lied about Firemaw having 4 layers due to all the players being in instances when smaller US realms have 10+ layers and very similar player numbers inside instances. They claimed that bots that exist with same name in same spot got banned and just happened to level same class with same name and put him in the same spot. They got caught REPEATEDLY lying about ptedatory monetization of Diablo Immoral. Why do you trust them about the fresh realms? They can be (and I claim they ARE) lying about the no transfer/boost window. Why wouldn’t they? They are proven liars.

4 Likes

I laughed when I read the you copied her post but I feel you exaggerate a bit. Six months in not enough for things being THAT bad. Come on.

Qui vivra verra which is French for time will tell :wink:

1 Like

Yeah thats what im thinking but like i said, there seem to be a bit to many people thinking otherwise.
Which is getting me nervous because i dont want to waste already limited time on prep work.

How exactly are factions going to be balanced? Hopeful? Like you do your prayers? Instead of actually doing something to secure the balance, you just… hope???

On every single wotlk fresh private server over the last years, admins kept giving extra incentives for someone to level as alliance, like increased XP gain, rep gain, proffesions, free mount etc etc. And still the servers were always heavily populated with horde (they said 63-37 on my last one, I firmly believe it was worse).

So I ask: Besides the arena pvpers who will obviously go human, who else is going to roll on the less populated faction? There is zero reason NOT to roll horde without incentives or faction locks. And who wants to play on the dying faction anyway? Take a look at US Faerlina and Benediction and so many others for your answer.

3 Likes

Dear Kaivax!
A timeline on this. or at least a relative timeline would be much appreciated.

We know some of the dates:

• Character Clone Service will be retired on July 26, 2022.

and

• Existing realms ‘consolidated’ &
  • New Fresh Start Realms with Wrath Classic pre-patch

will happen at the same time = pre-patch (week of August 10).

But will

• PvE to PvP transfer restrictions removed

happen before or after realm ‘consiolidation’?

1 Like

US forum says it is like Servercharacterlimit off since last evening

So does the EU, but free transfer to HW is still not up :frowning:

Let us reserve names on fresh servers, please! =)

1 Like