New game idea The railcraft

Hello everyone. One night I dreamed about something that give me an idea for a new game. I realized the name for it “The railcraft”. It should be the economical strategy game about building railways. And there are three possibilities:
1st. It will be the almost real world with humans I called “craftees”. One craftee, more craftees. Money as craft currency. Worlds (maps) will be generating randomely. Player will start with just horse (later with draisine) revealing the “fog of war” all around. First locomotives will be horses because the railways started with horses as well. There will be the weather climate changing and during snow the trains will sets the snow plough automatically.
2nd. It will be the model toy-train world and you´ll build it in the rooms of a house and garden.
3rd. It will be in the Warcraft world (not only World of Warcraft just Warcraft, firstly I thought about Orcs & Humans but it´s open to any). Thanks the rail system you, for example as humans, will be defeating the orcs on the map and oppositely as orcs you´ll be defeating the humans. Trains will gather weapons, soldiers or resources and delivering them for buildings and army leaded by computer. Your goal will be just build up the rail system for victory. For example.
And in the game there can be the setting allowing the change between all three possibilities for play. At this time it is all. It´s just the idea and I don´t have possibilities to do it alone. I don´t know if someone is interested just write and we can continue. Thanks for the time.

Sounds bit like railroad tycoon or railcraft mod for minecraft? And that would be combined with World of Warcraft and… i have to say i really don’t understand that 2nd option. scracthes head Maybe try explain it again?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.